𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 should have known

STILL TRAPINN'
_____________________

SWEETIE IF YOUR GONNA BE TWO FACED, AT LEAST MAKE ONE OF THEM PRETTY— marilyn monroe

— marilyn monroe

10:37 AM
SCHOOL, IN CLASS

SCHOOL WAS TAKING FOREVER to end, it fells like years have gone pass but in reality it was only about a hour or two

SCHOOL WAS TAKING FOREVER to end, it fells like years have gone pass but in reality it was only about a hour or two. Next was Pe class, so far her day wasn't the best, she still hasn't talked to both Maya and Anna since they excused her of being jealous when she was just trying to look out for them but other then that it was okay, she felt eyes on her all day today and when she looked to see if anyone was looking; she couldn't find or see anyone even looking her way.

As Bonnie was walking over to her locker, a books in her hand and her face shoved into her phone she didn't realize where she was going, suddenly the books in her hand fell with a thump, she had bumped into someone. Looking up she felt her heart rise, there he stood. The boy she had been liking for a lifetime, he didn't look different, his hair was curly and it didn't look messy like last year and he still had his ears pierced. "Watch where your going Dustin."

"You're the one who bumped into me!" He snapped, he was looking at her like he had never seen her before, he was still a dick. Bonnie grabbed the books from the ground and started to walk away to her looker, as she made it to her locker she felt someone come next to her.

Bonnie found herself struggling to open her locker with her nails, she shoved the books in her arms and finally opened the locker. She shoved the books in her locker before looking at the boy next to her. "You new? Never seen you around."

"New? Are you dumb?" Bonnie asked and he just looked at her and rises his left eyebrow put making Bonnie roll her eyes. "It's me Dustin, Bonnie. You know the girl you use too often bully so much."

"Oh shit!" His eyes popped out of his eyes making Bonnie slam her locker shut and start to walk over to where the gym was, Dustin followed after her. "You changed Ma!"

"Well you didn't." She spits not even looking his way, she thought he'd get a hint and walk away but he continued to follow her. "Why you following me?"