𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 sleepover

STILL TRAPPIN'
____________________

SLEEPOVER FACT: THE LATER IT BECOMES, THE MORE TRUTH COMES OUT— teenagers post #14711

— teenagers post #14711

11:37 AM
AT SCHOOL

"YOU LIKE HIM!" Stacie tells her as they were walking back from Stacie's house that was only about eight minutes away from the school, lunch time was almost over and Stacie and Bonnie were walking and talking about Dustin and Yesterday

"I don't like him." Bonnie says in annoyance at her friend who only smirks at her knowing she was full on lying.

"Yes you do, I don't think anyone stays on call with a boy until Three in the morning!" Stacie says but Bonnie only shook her head.

"Stacie I don't like him, and if we wanna talk about liking I saw the way you were looking at Brandt." Bonnie calls her friend out who glared at her words.

"I don't like him." Stacie snarled.

"Bro, when he was crying you asked him if he was okay or not." Bonnie yells her making Stacie laugh.

"I was being nice.." Stacie says making Bonnie give her a side eye and she noticed and hit her arms with a laugh.

"Hey girls wait!" A voice says from behind making Stacie and a Bonnie stop walking and turn around to be faced with three gorgeous girls walking to them.

"I'm Miranda and these are my friends, Kendall and Kenzie. We are having a sleepover, you both should come it will be really fun." Miranda says making Bonnie and Stacie look at each other And smirk before looking at the two girls.

"We'll be there." Stacie tells the girls who smiled at them. "Great, here's my address and phone number. Be there by 9."

With that the three girls walked away to the car of Miranda's brother and Stacie and Bonnie looked at each other with smirks on their faces before letting out a quiet scream.

Bonnie and Stacie walked past Anna and Maya who were standing infront of Sam, Maya and Anna's eyes met with The other two girls who gave them a dirty look while Maya and Anna looked at Bonnie in shock.