𝗦𝗜𝗫 sickness

STILL TRAPPIN'
____________________

YOU CANNOT HEAL IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU GOT SICK— unknown

— unknown

11:32 AM
SCHOOL, LUNCH

BONNIE SAT IN CLASS her head in her arms, her mind was blank she was tired from the night before and she was tired and wanted to sleep

BONNIE SAT IN CLASS her head in her arms, her mind was blank she was tired from the night before and she was tired and wanted to sleep. She ignored the teacher's instructions on the worksheet, the bell was taking forever to ring. Bonnie had no one in this class of hers and it made it boring.

When the bell rang, Bonnie put all of her books into her bag and left the class only to be meet with Dustin and Bonnie couldn't help but feel better with him near her. "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Bonnie told him but he didn't believe her so he wrapped an arm around her and brought her closer to him, making Bonnie smell his strong Perfume. "Nah you ain't."

"I am." She mumbled and she could see him roll his eyes but she acted like she didn't and stayed silent.

"What's up!" She heard Brandt yell making Bonnie look up from her face being in Dustin's chest to see Brandt with Stacie both look comfortable with each other. "What's wrong with you?"

"Mind your own business!" She snarled at him making him bring his hands up. "Nothings wrong."

"Is it because of yesterday?" Stacie asked making Bonnie look at her and the girl looked like she was okay. "How aren't you dying?"

"I'm built different." Stacie says.

"Lucky you." Bonnie muttered and brought her face back into Dustin's Chest making him
smile slightly and hold her tighter as they walked. "Look at you taking care of her."

"Shut up Brandt!" The couple yelled together making Brandt roll his eyes and put his hands up again while Stacie laughed. She looked at Dustin and Bonnie and smiled slightly to Bonnie clinging onto him. It was cute and sweet it made Stacie's heart warm up, she wanted that with Brandt but Brandt wasn't like Dustin; Brandt doesn't know how to charm a girl like Dustin does with Bonnie. "Yeah shut up."