𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 caught by surprise

STILL TRAPPIN'
______________________

OFF TOPIC BUT YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME— unknown

BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME
— unknown

9:04 AM
AT SCHOOL

"WE MISSED OUT on what happened yesterday after we left

"WE MISSED OUT on what happened yesterday after we left." Bonnie told her, yesterday Maya and Anna kinda got in a fight because Anna put a note in Mayas locker saying she was Japanese. "Probably was fucked up but I don't think Anna meant it in a bad way or anything."

"Bonnie.." Stacie said looking up from her phone making Bonnie look at her in confusion, She looked like she'd seen a ghost. "What?"

"Anna and Maya texted Dustin and told him he deserved better and They should date him, they told Dustin you were a slut." Stacie told her and it made Bonnie's anger rise and she walked away and looked for Maya with Stacie trying to stop her.

"How dare you! Por qué corres la boca? No hables mierda a mis espaldas! I'm not slut, so don't call me one!" Bonnie yelled at Maya and Anna who looked back in some sort of fear.

"You are a slut!" Maya yelled as people started surrounding around the girl. Stacie finally caught up. "And so is your bitch!"

"I'll beat the shit out of you!" Stacie yelled from behind Bonnie who turned around and looked at Stacie. "You don't need too.. because I'm going to do it."

Maya laughed not knowing Bonnie wasn't lying, Bonnie grabbed Mayas Dora hair cut and threw her to the ground making the people around gasp, Anna tried to grab Maya from the ground but stopped when Stacie gave her a look saying your gonna be next.

Bonnie punched Maya in the face sitting on top of her, Maya couldn't fight because she didn't know how to she tried to push her off but Bonnie was stronger. "How can you call me names? Your the slut!"

No one had seen Bonnie like that, only her old school had. No one had seen Bonnie angry it scared the people around. No one stopped Bonnie because one they like the drama but two because they were scared they'd get punched in the face.