Chapter 5: Dance Party and Interrogation

The scene opens up with the two wearing their Dress Blues uniforms, and they both conceal their M9s, as they go down, it shows Yang and Weiss waiting outside, as Yang liked Joseph since he's got an M1014, which is an Italian Semi-Automatic Shotgun used by American Forces. They come out and they did shave to look good.

Yang: Look at you Joey, you look handsome!

Joey: Yeah, may I escort you to the ballroom Xiao-Long?

Yang: Yes sir.

Weiss: Daniel, you look different, I almost didn't realize that you shaved!

Daniel: Shaving is what I do to look good.

It later shows the two brothers in arms dancing with Yang and Weiss. And after Daniel sat with Ruby, he saw Ruby going outside.

Daniel: J, I'm going with Ruby, she's going somewhere.

Joey: Go ahead D.

Daniel gets out as he pulls out his M9, and when he sees some Atlas Soldiers knocked out cold, he grabs one of the rifles, and he gets to the top floor and sees Ruby fighting someone with a mask on. He opens fire with the rifle, and then it jams on him after it was disabled, then he pulls out the M9, and he is seen shooting it in slow-motion, and the spent casings are seen being ejected out of the gun, and it hits the woman twice. Daniel grabs her by her clothes as he points the M9 at her head.

Daniel: What's your name!?

Woman (Cinder): Screw you!

Daniel: Who do you work for!?

Woman (Cinder): SOD OFF!

Daniel shoots his M9 on her leg.

Cinder: Fine! It's Cinder, and I work for Salem!

Daniel: Sir, this woman just infiltrated the CCT, and I'm gonna give her to you.

Cinder: I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!