Chapter 11: Black Hawk Down.

The scene opens up with Weiss writing a chapter on her war journal, to send it to her Mother, Whitley, and the family's butler, Klein.

Weiss: *narrating* Day two. It's the day of when Operation Urban Warrior starts. At 08:30 Hours, I am going to the frontlines, with my Platoon Leader, and Boyfriend. I met him since Beacon. I am deployed on the USS Gerald R. Ford, as this is where the marines were deployed to, and we are on the Coast of Vale, as the whole area was evacuated. I really want to let any of you see me, but I can't, because the mission starts tomorrow. It's now or never.

Daniel saw her holding the journal.

Daniel: Telling that to your family?

Weiss: Yeah, I'm pretty sure they miss me, except for my father.

Daniel: Next time I see him, I'll put a bullet between his eyes.

Cut to tomorrow, they are listening to a briefing, and then they get into the Black Hawks.

Daniel: Ready?

Everyone: SIR YES SIR!

The Black Hawk lifts off as they get near the coastline.

Pilot: Nearing Coastline, enemy fire incoming, over?

Female Pilot: Roger, they've got RPGs down there.

An F-22 Raptor is seen zooming past the Black Hawks as of what happens, Enemy MG Fire starts to hit the Black Hawks as the Gunners are killing the enemies. Then they arrive at where they will be rappelling at. And it returns to the briefing.

Ltc. Nguyen: We have two targets being General Chang Zhao, and Junfei Haoyu. They are called the "Butchers". As they use brutal tactics to destroy UN and NATO forces, and we have to either kill or capture them both, their guards are KPA Special Forces. Remember that. Oo-Rah?

Marines: Sir Yes Sir!

Cut back to the combat zone, Daniel is heard.

Daniel: Ropes! Go! Go! Go!

Everyone rappels from the Black Hawk, until two Chinese Soldiers threaten to shoot them down.

Pilot: Kennedy! I've got two Chinese on the roof to our left!

Capt. Kennedy: Jones, give me ninety degrees left!

The pilot turns 90 Degrees and the M134 Minigun tore the Chinese AA Team to shreds. And the others already get to work and kill two enemies while breaching a building, and they find one of the targets, Junfei, they find him holding a hostage, but he gets shot in the head, and Yang is seem shooting an Enemy with an M1014, and she slam-fires it when she was killing two more targets. And they move on and then a Black Hawk is seen going down, they get to the crash site, and see the Chinese about to get the Pilot, but the noise of an M249 was heard.

(Skip to 1:31)

Daniel: Max was on that chopper! He's fendin' off the Chinese!

Daniel throws an M67 at a group of Chinese Soldiers, but Max was unlucky as he got hit on the leg. Max quickly turns around kills an Enemy Marksman and his SAW Runs out of ammo, as he needs to reload, and he reloads it as the enemy is taking cover, then Daniel arrives and grabs an IFAK off a dead medic in the chopper, and his leg was treated, and they find the pilot, she was the same pilot from earlier, as when they checked, there was a piece of shrapnel on her lower abdomen, and she is out cold. They get her out as Hanna arrived on a Humvee as she was on the 50, They get Max inside as another Marine is now on the Fifty, as Hanna was on the back area of the Humvee, with the top removed, and they go as they keep up with the other Humvees, since Daniel is driving, he runs over two enemy soldiers, until the gunner is shot dead and falls on Ruby.

Ruby: The Gunner's KIA! Somebody get on the fifty!

Max heard it and he says this.

Max: It's Mine!

Max gets on the Fifty as he guns down several enemies as enemy vehicles start chasing them, and Max was a good shot with the MG, and he manages to kill some enemies while the shield of the MG protected him, and he keeps on firing. As later on, the front right door, where Daniel was driving on, almost got hit as he later picks up his M4 and fires out of the window.

(Again.... ignore the pinging noises.)

They make it as the pilot wakes up and she is carried to a medical tent by the Corpsmen.