Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

The Scene opens up with Daniel and Team RWBY on an Elevator, and they are headed to Professor Ozpin's office.

Ruby: Only you will be talking and we will be waiting near the elevator.

Daniel: Got it.

They arrive.

Ozpin: Oh, so you were the one who was in the forest?

Daniel: Yes, I am Daniel Erikson, A Master Sergeant from the US Marine Corps' 1st Force Recon Company.

Glynda: So you're a soldier?

Daniel: I'm a Marine, do I look like an Army Ranger like my dad? I don't say Hooah, it's Oorah.

Glynda: THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME!

Daniel: Ma'am, calm down.

Ozpin: Would you want to join my academy-

Daniel: I would gladly accept, since I didn't go through college as I enlisted.

Ozpin: Very Well, your intuition will start at 5:00.

Daniel: 05:00 hours, I'll be getting there sir.

05:00 Hours...

At the cliff, the same one he saw when they were headed back, he is getting ready. 

Ozpin: We would like you to wear this Sergeant.

Daniel: Parachutes? Ha, just already used to these.

Ozpin: You will be going to a temple to retrieve a relic, and you will have to return.

Daniel readies himself and he goes flying and then he deploys the Parachute and he greases the landing to make it less painful, as Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY are seen watching through the view in the amphitheater, and he is heard talking on the radio as his M4A1 is seen. Then they see him shoot his Rifle in semi-auto after he saw something and it was not friendly.

Daniel: Changing Mags!

They didn't know what it meant and they see him ejecting the magazine and getting a new one in his chest rig, and he puts the old one in the chest rig. He moves on and finds a Humvee.

Daniel: Woah! Looks like some of my guys are in here.... ah s**t, they're dead.

Everyone who was looking at the camera footage saw dead US Marines, and he checks the back and sees  an M249-E3, an AT4, an M45 MEU(SOC), and an M240 Bravo, with boxes of ammunition, he gets rid of the corpses and he cleans the blood, and the whole Humvee is clean and ridden of bodies, as he dug holes with his E-Tool, and buries them. Then he moves on and gets to the Temple. 

Daniel: Made it, and..... THE RELICS ARE F**KING CHESS PIECES!?

When he swore through the view, the word was censored. Then he calms down. And picks a rook piece. He puts it in his pocket and he gets into the Humvee, and then a lot of Grimm come, but Daniel is smarter than those dumb creatures, as he has a 50 Cal. He gets on and fires the MG, as the Grimm just run into the bullet-storm. And after he laughed maniacally while he used the MG, he just slaps himself as it might scare the others. He drives back and runs over a Beowolf on the way. And he gets back. Cut to the Amphitheater, he is with Ozpin and Glynda.

Ozpin: Daniel Erikson, you have retrieved the white rook piece, and you are now part of Beacon Academy.

Daniel salutes as his Cap and Tactical Glasses were already off.