Chapter 16: Sacrifice

The scene opens up somewhere in a Jungle as it is raining and it showed Daniel and the rest of the others in the Jungle, looking for Enemies as Daniel was seen with an FN SCAR-L with a Gen 3 Black PMAG, an EO-Tech 552 HOLO-Sight, a 3x Magnifier, and an RVG Foregrip.

Daniel: Keep your eyes peeled, make sure none of these Chinese kill us from the bushes.

The Chinese PLA appear in Jungle Uniform, but there was just two. Daniel shoots them both easily with his SCAR.

(Single shot killed one)

(Full-Auto killed the other)

Daniel: Targets down! Let's move!

Max: Clear! Standing!

Hanna: Plate Caught it.

They move on and fired their weapons at the enemy, until they were forced to cross a river when there was incoming Machine Gun fire from a QJY-88 Light Machine Gun. They stay down from the fire and they managed to neutralize it as it was hiding in the grass. They managed to hold them off, until they got Ambushed as Hanna took a shot to her gut, and they dragged her to cover, and then a Chinese Soldier was seen, and he was a Lieutenant, who was in the "Wolf Warriors" of the PLA. Lieutenant Leng Feng.

Max: Hey Daniel, go, get outta here, I'll hold them off.

Daniel: No we can still get outta here!

Max: Get in that chopper, there's too much of them. GO!

Daniel: I'll come back for you brother!

Max: NO! Don't come back for me! JUST GO!

Max revealed something in his vest as he has a lot of grenades under it and then he started holding them off by himself. Until Feng shot him on the stomach and he falls on his back. Feng comes up to Max and he points his gun at him.

Feng: Max, you were good when it came to using your gun, but you had not noticed a shot that could hit you. You failed.

Max: Really? Come here...

Feng came up to the dying Max and then he put something in Feng's hand and it was a grenade pin.

Max: That's from my brother...

He revealed the vest full of grenades and then Feng was heard.

Feng: AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The grenades exploded as Daniel looked at the explosion site. He does a salute and says this.

Daniel: Sergeant Max  Erikson, farewell.