Akaza x fem reader part 1

So Yeop hehehe
Requested
by: @cherrix_
<33
I love ds character x reader, especially Akaza 😏

Warnings:
•grammar errors
•sad
•lemon
•cursing
•manga spoilers for Akaza

Oke enjoy and stay safe
-nooneofimportance

Akaza stood behind the tree eating a fresh kill, a man ofc. He licked himself clean and dropped the body beside him, leaving it to rot. He got up and kicked the deceased man over. The tattooed demon walked towards a rock and sat down peacefully, closing his eyes.

A sudden noise made him perk up and he saw a small woman holding a lavender handled katana. She had on a light blue hadori, the pattern of snowflakes covered it, her short curly/fluffy brown hair moving in the wind. She stepped closer cautiously and stopped to look at him.

She looked at his face with blue tattoos covering it, she looked determined to kill it. Ever since her family died from demons, her only goal was to erase all the demons from the earth. After her parents died master Ubuyashiki found her and she lived with the hashiras her whole life. Learning about demons and how to kill them. Over time, when some hashiras died, she grown to like being alone, for you can't get hurt when they leave you. (Yep-)

"Hello demon." She said coldly, getting in a stance. Akaza looked confused, then kinda laughed.

"Hello demon slayer," he paused "you're here to kill me right..?" He laughed, and got up walking closer to her. Once be was close enough she read his eyes, saying; "upper three".

She gasped, but immediately kept her cool. She turned her head to look at a random tree, then looked back, nearly smirking.

"Upper rank demon huh..?" She scoffed "this will be easy" she charged her sword towards his head to chop it off.

He suddenly, in a blink of an eye, grabbed her sword off of her and planted it in the ground. (Like how Douma did-)

"Hey!"

"Sorry i dont fight women..or eat them.." he suddenly was so shy.

"What..?" She was confused and never heard of a demon like that. "What kind of-"

Akaza was about to run away but she grabbed his wrist for him to stop. "As much as I hate demons..im starting to like you..so uh- stay..?"

"Uhm-.."

'What am I sayingggggg-' she thought, and he looked confused but sat down on the same rock as she blushed from embarrassment.

"What's your name then stranger?"

"Im y/n, you upper three?" She sat down on a stump next to his rock.

"Im Akaza, why'd you want me to stay, did you randomly forget im a demon?"

"I uh- i dont know, i hate demons, so im a little confused myself, Akaza"

With a confused look he faced her and laughed "That's strange"

"Tell me about it..so- are you like really a upper moon"