Clingy koku(kokunaki)

Yusssss this ship is adorable !!!
Requested by: @littlemisslovetaylor
Anyways enjoy!
warnings
•grammar errors
•short???

-nooneofimportance

"Nakime...!" Kokushibou cried from his bedroom٫ being loud the first time in his life.

Nakime jumped hearing Her name being screamed٫ she got up softly and waddled over to the source of the noise. Her small feet softly making little thumps. She reached kokus door and opened it slowly. She peeked into the door and saw the six eyed demon.

"Koku-san are you okay? What do you need..?" She tilted her head slightly.

"I need attention... cuddle with me..?" Kokushibou reached out this arms and gave her grabby fingers wanting her to come to him.

Nakime blushes and walks over to the bed and sits down next to him calmly. Her flushed face looks away and kokushibou smiles.

Kokushibou wraps his arms around her small waist and she looks up at him. He pulls her close and they hug. Koku lays down, Nakime on his chest. They both comfortably close their eyes, Nakime burrows her face in his chest, and koku holds her waist smiling and blushing.

~time skip to who knows what~

Nakime was on her platform above all the upper moons getting ready for a meeting, playing her biwa summoning more upper moons. As the room floods in with more people she hears Douma's cheery voice and Akaza punching his face, while the fish pot man is trying to calm them. The rest of the moons are talking to each other calmly.

She suddenly feels a presence behind her and she turns around. It's kokushibou and he's smiling. She smiles in return and pats a spot next to him for him to sit. He sits down softly and he lays on her lap, she blushes and calms, petting his fluffy hair, smiling. He lets out a small laugh, feeling like the only ones there, they get knocked back into reality.

Muzan just arrived and Nakime quickly looked up and noticed him, she quickly went to speak. Kokushibou still clinging to her things/legs calmly, his eyes closed falling asleep, head on her legs.

"Master Muzan has arrived.." Nakime says as calmly and quietly as she ever has.

Kokushibou opened his eyes and thought a groan, witch made muzan dart them a look. Muzan gasped and all the eyes were on them, Muzan kinda smiled but kept a straight face. Douma was gasping and was like 'what? Huh? Excuse me?' And Daki was fan girling. Nakime blushed madly from embarrassment and covered her face. (Nakimes soul left her body lol)

"Kokushibou- uhm...are you cuddling with- ah never-mind just go sit" Muzan Jackson sighed but smiled

Kokushibou stayed laying on her thighs and closed his eyes "Dad may I stay here and lay on my precious girlfriends thighs that are completely comfortable and are like pillows, while she plays with my hair that is also very comforting and soothing..?"

Everyone was talking and Daki was probably the loudest, squealing and stuff, while her brother was ring to calm her. Nakime sat there Ben more red and frozen.

"Uhm- sure- be my guest" Muzan said being used to him

Muzan started to talk about the blue lily and their missions, he rambled on about other stuff too. Once the meeting was over Muzan Jackson left and now it was just the upper moons.

Nakime and kokushibou were still on the platform cuddling, koku was laying on her lap looking up at her, she was playing with his fluffy maroon hair and she smiled. 

"Can I say something Nakime?" He smiled back

"Sure go ahead.." she continued to play with his hair

"I love you" he sat up a bit and kissed her softly

She surprisingly widen her eyes and blushed, then she kissed back. Their noses touching and kokushibou broke away and smiled. Nakime giggled holding kokus cheeks, while koku is holding her small waist.

"AWWWW YOU TO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMGGGGG" Daki fan girled down below

"Calm down Daki-" -Gyturo

"NAKIM-" douma almost said before getting punched by Akaza

"Respect women" -A

"I would've done the same" kokushibou joked and Nakime giggled

He hugged Nakime and she hugged back, he sat her on his lap and they both blushed.He layed his face in the crook of her neck(by the collie bone?) and closed his eyes, she wrapped his arms around his head and pushed his head into her chest. He was falling asleep slowly.

"You're extra clingy today koku-San" she combed his hair with her fingers softly

"Mhm" was all he could say, he had no air, but it was not needed

Nakime giggled and closed her eyes leaning back in the wall behind them.

;) cute ik ik
Hru? Hopefully good

Hope you enjoyed
Stay safe, stay hydrated

-Nooneofinportance

Look at this I found 👀

 What should I use that for?Pls don't make fun of me 🥲I just wanna see what people think of it-

Pls don't make fun of me 🥲
I just wanna see what people think of it-