Dakime

Yayyy
I don't ship this, but I like the dynamic it has 😎

Warnings
•cussing
•grammar errors

-Nooneofinportance

Daki was bored and roaming around the infinity castle. She sighed to herself as she pasted around a corner again. She really didn't know what to go on a day like this. Hee borger was sent on a alone mission. Douma was sent with Kokushibo to find the lily. Akaza was somewhere to do with a train. And she didn't even know where that fish face was or  Hantengu. So she wandered around the places bored out of her mind.

She passed a different corner this time leading into a main room. She looked up and saw Nakime playing her biwa calmly and quietly. Daki smiled happy to see her girly was here with her. Then she smiled divisible planning to scare the woman sitting on the floor not too far away.

So slowly but surely Daki quickly and quietly got close to Nakime. She hid behind walls and carpets and plants. Until she got behind Nakime and was about to make the final scare.

Nakime turned around and stared at Daki dead faced. Daki screamed and jumped back falling to the floor.

"Nakime!- I-" Daki giggled from the irony of this.

Nakime started to smile softly. She very quietly said the words "sit." Daki smiled weirdly and quickly slammed down beside the girl next to her. Nakime was taken aback by the boldness of Daki, but slowly chuckled.

"I'm sooooo gladdd yourrr hereeee girlyyyyy" Daki exaggerated her words out long and leaned in a bit close to Nakime.

Nakime slowly looked at Daki with a tint of pink on her cheeks. Daki smirked at that. "Ohohoh-" She giggled with a hint of playfulness.

"Oh hush..." Nakime said quietly, seeming to blush more. Daki bursts out laughing.

"I love you too, Nakime" She said becoming proud of herself for all the playfulness.

Nakime blushed more and turned her head. "Love you too..." Nakime said even quieter and Daki blushed.

Idek what else to do, so if you want me to update this chapter to add more stuff then say so in the comments
But just so y'all know, I'm PACKED with requests and I have to update lots of books bc I've been gone for so long
Chapters will be slow to come out, sorry

Stay safe stay hydrated ✌️
-Nooneofinportance