Chapter One: Meet the Little Girls

On a shiny, bright, sunny day in the United States since humans and supernatural beings co-exist peacefully after the Demon Queen is defeated along with all of the demons by the fifth key, one of the hunters, Hope Newman. Across the road, several trailers are parked and occupied right here, but it was too early to wake up in the morning after all-night supernatural-hunting duty was over, and the hunters were now tired and fell asleep that day. The first camper was occupied by the chief of supernatural hunters, Jacob Arrow, and his best friend, a military surgeon-turned-medic, Ben Shepherd, they are both asleep on two beds separately snoring loudly but Chief Arrow covers his head with a pillow to shut the noise from him. The second camper was where the founders' respective sons, the childhood best friends, the partner, John Shepherd, and Lloyd Arrow, the weapons expert just like his father, they both slept in the bunk bed, John was on top and Lloyd was on the bottom. The third camper that Hope and her roommate, the hunter partner from a family of hunters, Gwendolyn Harper, are also sleeping on the bunk bed as well as sleeping separately when Gwen is on top and Hope is on the bottom. Another camper lived by a foster hunting partner named Luke Fernadez and lore expert Felix Reed when they were sleeping on the bunk bed, their camper was neighbored by the last one where the chemist Priya Desai, and Annabelle Leek, the vampire witch, they were sleeping on each separate bed, Priya was snoring quietly and Annabelle gets up from the bed and yawns.

"Ahhhh..." Annabelle yawned, she stretched herself and warmed up, rubbing her left eye, and then she turned to Priya getting up from the bed yawning and stretching.

"Belle, have you checked on the kids?" asked Priya, yawning softly. Annabelle puts on pink slippers, marches to the door, opens it, and emerges from the camper to look for the kids, but then she comes across a table full of breakfast possibly prepared by the kids. "Huh?" she thought that someone was preparing for breakfast while she and the hunters were asleep.

"Good morning." a young boy's voice was heard, it was Ryan Waygetter, the descendant of English pirate Mary Read, he was along with his younger half-brother, Scott Jones, they are the ones who cook and prepare breakfast for themselves and the hunters.

"Is that for us?" Annabelle was surprised with delight, "Who told you both to prepare breakfast for us?" she asked the boys did someone allowed them to prepare and cook breakfast with permission and supervision.

"It was Luke, he just wanted to adopt us as his own brothers because he wants a loving and caring family he never had since he was taken to the social service after his grandma was crazy," explained Scott, he and Ryan are told by Luke to prepare the breakfast early in the morning. Then, Luke comes out of the camper, stretching himself and yawning while covering his mouth with his hand.

"Hi, Scott, Ryan, and I get along because I need to prove that I could adopt them so I can have a loving family." grinned Luke, greeting Annabelle gleefully and explaining that he wanted to have the family he ever wanted when he was alone.

"Awwww, that's sweet. Maybe we can be family together when we grow up after we adopt Scott and Ryan as your brothers." nodded Annabelle.

"Wow, what would be cool if we can raise Scott and Ryan as part of our future family someday, I'll never be alone but be happy with my new family life." Luke was excited.

"Really, that's cool." Annabelle agreed that they would keep the boys and raise them as their own family members.

"Yeah, but my mom and family will be upset, even Unclebeard, great-uncle Gregory Read, he was very overprotective of both of us, he was more ruthless than Chief Arrow because he and our grandpa wanted us to stay with our families respectively." sighed Ryan, regretfully denying he was once hailed from pirate heredity and in fact he is descendant of English pirate captain, Mary Reed.