Chapter Four: Family Reunion

The next day, back on the road, the group returned to travel across New Mexico to track down Dianna and Antonio's long-lost mother who is still alive somewhere. Navigating the whereabouts of the missing woman, he has a cell phone placed on the holder attached to the dashboard and used as a GPS navigator to track down the villagers' mother. Although there were locations around, he tried to look for any place to find and figure out where she lived and sought refuge for years, but to no avail as he was trying to find the location of Dianna and Antonio's missing mother, no matter how he tried everything to look for them sadly. Seemingly losing all hope, Captain Read remembered that Ronaldo told him of the missing woman's whereabouts, knowing that she might be somewhere. So, he selected Cosmic Campground, a primitive campground with eight sites located in the National Forest System, it was a place for stargazing that Ronaldo was talking about. After selecting the Cosmic Campground, Captain Read speeds his bus forward and begins to navigate the campsite by steering the wheel, he turns around and looks at the kids, worrying for them, then sighs and resumes driving the bus.

"Uncle Gregory? Where are we going?" asked Ryan.

Three days later that night, at the Cosmic Campground, it was a starry, dark night at the campsite, the hunters were in the middle of the stargazing, and Luke and Annabelle were sitting on the hood of the camper and gazing at the starlight. Across the camper, Captain Read was sitting on the bench researching and studying the map of New Mexico to find the woman's whereabouts, he circles and crosses any places he has gone since has lost his ability that day, he sighed and broke down hopelessly. Meanwhile, the children were lying on the red plaid picnic blanket and looked up at the starry sky. At the same time, inside the camper, Granny Fernandez was cooking snacks for her grandson and his new friends, she was chopping ten stacks of tortilla chips, slicing them into pieces of nachos chips, then dumping them into a medium pot with oil-heated up and let them fried for a while. While Granny Fernandez was cooking, Lydia came up to help her, walked to the counter, grabbed the grate and a block of cheddar cheese, and grated it with the grate, filled it into an empty large bowl, then handed the bowl of grated cheddar cheese to Granny Fernandez helpfully. Granny Fernandez smiles at Lydia, takes the bowl of grated cheddar cheese, and loads it into an empty pot before filling it with a carton of milk and stirring it with a wooden spoon while adding spices to it for flavoring.

"Any signs of my mom?" asked Dianna worriedly.

"No! I didn't." shrugged Captain Read, turning to Ronaldo, "Excuse me, how am I supposed to find Dianna's mom?" he asked seriously.

"Hey, children! The shooting star is coming!" exclaimed Ronaldo, turning to the children, "Make a wish," he asked them to make a wish.

"When I grow up, I wanna be space rogue and fly in the galaxy!" exclaimed Scott, pointing his finger at the shooting star and turning to Chelsea, "Chelsea, how about you?"

"When I grow up will pursue my research and study one day just like my mom," said Chelsea, daydreaming and looking at the star.

"Hey Ryan, what do you wish for?" asked Scott worriedly.

"I want to see my mom again. She was still out there and I wanted to see her again no matter what," said Ryan, missing his birth mother because he still hasn't seen her for years and wonders if she would come back for her.

"You had the same mother too! My mom is a witch Indian from a tribe and my dad was a pilot but like a superhero but she was gone and I haven't gotten to know her here," added Sarah Anya, "But one day, when I grow up, I'm gonna teach those kids just like my dad," she said that one day she will teach children when she grew up to make her father proud. Upon seeing Sarah was going to be a school teacher someday, Ryan smiled and nodded in agreement.