Chapter Seven: Road Trip Attraction

Two days later, now occupied in the village, the Espiritu family is once again guarding the church and their home from the feuding families although Percival and Isabella are the only ones to end the feud with true love. To make them get along, the family must arrange them on a blind date to make sure that they would become potential lovers to end the feud. Inside the house, Percival and Isabella are torn apart to stay away from each other, the girl is sitting at the dining table with her sister and the boy is watching TV with his brother, fearing they will end up like their ancestors and decide to become rivals to stay alive. At the same time, as the friends were spending their time with their siblings, Scott came up with a suitcase and returned it to them but Kim showed up and gifted the pairs with the new suitcases containing new items, unintentionally annoying Scott. Then, Dianna and Antonio showed up and presented Elena and Dennis with two suitcases containing new clothes for them. Then, the followers and pirates work together to ensure the village's safety along with alebrijes as their companions. In the meantime, returning to the portal, Marianna and Hector returned to the hideout, walked to the trapdoor, and climbed back to the campground only to discover that someone was vandalizing the trailer and the bus while they were not around.

"Good lord, what happened?" gasped Marianna.

"I don't know." shrugged Hector.

"Ahhh!!! What happened!" Ryan's shriek was heard, he and the kids came up and saw the bus and the trailer had been vandalized.

"What?" thought Scott shockingly.

"I don't get it! We just came back for sure?" worried Kim sadly.

"Maybe someone is up to no good!" gritted Sarah angrily.

"Wait!" thought Scott, sitting on the ground, crossing his legs, and closing his eyes, he inhaled and exhaled to mediate until he saw a vision of how the trailer and bus had been vandalized, he was shocked to see the two rival goons of the feuding families came into the campground and took out their weapons.

"Scott! What is it?" asked Ryan.

"I think it must be your goons, Elena, Dennis," answered Scott.

"What! You got to be kidding me!" thought Elena seriously.

"Yes, I knew that it was your goons," explained Scott.

"What!" shocked Dennis.

"But where are our goons?" shrugged Elena, she spotted her female goons sitting around the bonfire, "Girls!" she exclaimed.

"Men!" shouted Dennis, seeing his bodyguards sleeping inside the vandalized bus, they were awoken by their boss's angry scream and emerged from the bus to run to his side.

"What's got into you?" asked Elena seriously. However, unbeknownst to the siblings, their bodyguards and goons are somehow smitten with each other respectively

"Hi, I'm Ramona Lopaz." greeted Ramona romantically, flirting with the eldest of the triple brothers.

"Bonjour, my name is Hugo, and these are my brothers." greeted Hugo, also falling in love with Ramona, "I love to know about Latino culture." he also bonded with Ramonda over their respective cultures after introducing his brothers to Ramona.

"Hi, I'm Harvey, the middle." greeted Harvey, falling in love with Stacy.

"Hi." smiled Stacy lovely.

"Hi, I'm Cassie Perez." giggled Cassie.

"Hola, the name is Warren." winked Warren.

"Call me." winked Cassie.

"Oh no! Not them!" Elena panicked to see her goons smitten with Dennis' bodyguards.