Chapter Two: Return to New Mexico

Four days later, in a village square of Taos Pueblo, New Mexico, U.S., the former home where Luke used to live as a child with his family before a social service took him to foster care by 7. In the village square, there lived many Mexicans who had occupied their homes for centuries, but they decorated the entire village with Day of the Dead and Halloween decorations. Some places across the Taos Pueblo village square include an art studio where all of the artists were painting their canvas inside the canvas including arts & crafts, a ranch full of animals raised by ranch hands, a museum where an exhibition of paintings and sculptures, a church where the Christians used to visit for Sunday service especially in Day of the Dead while visiting to their deceased relatives and ancestors, and a Mexcian cuisine restaurant called Tacos Pueblo. In crops in the field, pumpkins were growing in autumn as the Mexicans were preparing for Halloween. Just then, the hunters suddenly arrive just in time and park somewhere in the village, the hunters emerge from each camper and go outside the RV, and the kids look around the village square. Luke was finally home for the first time after 17 years of foster care, he still misses his home but is worried for his grandmother, thinking that she might be somewhere. At the same time.

"Wow!" amazed Kim, looking around the village in amazement.

"Do you like it?" asked Scott.

"I...I..." the little Japanese girl stammered in surprise, but then burst cheerfully, "I LOVE IT!!!" she squealed.

"Really!" gasped Scott surprisingly.

"What is this place?" asked Kim curiously.

"You like it?" smirked Scott.

"I want to know," said Kim.

"So, is this the place where the evil spirits were?" asked Ryan.

"Yeah." nodded Captain Read, "It may be linked to the case of two familial clans, the Lunas and Soleils who have been feuding for centuries since the Battle of Puebla, a never-ending war between the French and Mexicans. Because of the war, Lunas and Soleils were born after the loss of their families respectively, and ignited the traditional feud for the first time. For centuries, they have been following their traditions over and over and they cannot stop a harmony formed by a chosen pair of star-crossed lovers will change everything," he explained, telling the children about the two familial clans, the Lunas and Soleils always feuding centuries ongoing until the pair of star-crossed lovers will change everything by teaching them a lesson about the feud.

"Who are Lunas and Soleils?" questioned Ryan.

"Lisen carefully. According to the prophecy of bringing peace to two nations, there was a beloved legend of a pair of star-crossed lovers who were affected and thwarted by tragedy and strived to be together forever. Only the act of true love can conquer all especially the family feud between the Mexicans and French." said Captain Read that there was a feud between the Mexicans and French due to the Battle of Puebla.

"Oh well, I think there has to be a way to deal with it." determined Scott.

"No, it won't work. They won't stop that there is no hope of finding peace and harmony, just feud, grudges, and judgments!" shouted Captain Read, denying the plan to deal with the familial feud.

"What do you mean? Nothing is going to happen." thought Scott. Just then, all of a sudden, in the middle of the road, an elderly old man with brown eyes, white-graying hair, and a long mustache, he wore a straw sombrero hat, a black and white poncho under a red long-sleeved shirt, black pants with a brown belt, and a pair of brown boots coming out of nowhere and standing on the street. Beside him, a young girl in her early twenties with long black hair, dark brown eyes, and a red mole on her right cheek suddenly shows up and races into her grandfather, she wears a red t-shirt, pink jacket, black pants, and a pair of white sneakers she raced to him and approached him, assisting him to walk gently.