Chapter Five: The Legend of Star-Crossed Lovers

"Isabella, wait! I can explain!" Percival tried to explain to Isabella who was running into the trailer in fear, racing into the door, opening it, and entering it while closing it shut.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" refused Isabella fearfully.

"Isabella, I'm sorry. I would never hurt you ever again. I didn't want to see conflict." pleaded Percival, banging the door desperately.

"No! I don't want you! I hate you! You were trying to kill me!" shouted Isabella terrified for her life.

"No! I would never hurt you, I want to know about what happened!" pleaded Percival, Isabella opened the door in response.

"Okay. I want to know about you and your family." sighed Isabella regretfully.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't want to know who am I." sighed Percival regretfully.

"Right. I'm sorry that I was French and I didn't want to tell you the truth about my family," explained Percival sadly.

"I know,  I'm so sorry too about who are you," replied Isabella, then Mason and Mabel came up to them respectively.

"Mason." chuckled Percival, reaching his hands to Mason, picking him up, and carrying him, "Mason, where have you been!"

"Wow, you had a pet wolf." impressed Isabella, seeing Percival holding a wolf pup in his hands.

"This is Mason, my wolf pup, I found him when he got lost in the forest so I took him in," he instructed the wolf pup to Bella.

"Hi,  puppy." greeted Bella, petting Mason's head.

"Hey, how did you get a pet pig?" questioned Percival, seeing Mabel oinked cheerfully and bonded with Mason yapping in delight.

"Yeah, I found her at the farm and I raised her as my own," said Isabella, she looked at Mabel playing with Mason on the ground oinking and yapping, "I think she like to meet your wolf pup as a friend." she chuckled, thus Mabel and Mason became fast friends instantly.

"I'm so sorry, Isabella, and Percival, you both are the only ones to stop the feud and we didn't mean to mess it up. We just wanted to help you change your fates," explained Marianna.

"But where are we going?" questioned Percival.

"We are going back to church and the valley," said Marianna.

"But how many days left?" questioned Isabella.

"We actually, it's 20 days, and turned out that it was 12 days ago," confirmed Marianna seriously, she took out a chalk and drew a portal, and it magically opened and revealed the valley where all of the villagers were preparing Halloween tomorrow, "I'm coming home." she sighed.

"Right." nodded Isabella.

"Marianna. I think we should go," said Hector, coming up to his friend.

"But where are we going?" asked Isabella, everyone came up to her and Percival.

"I think we should go now," said Scott, the group and the pirates raced to the portal and entered it before it closed instantly.

In the meantime, returning to the village in time without their vehicles, it was already noon, and the villagers were preparing for Halloween and the Day of the Dead, everyone was surprised that Marianna was a good witch with the ability to teleport somewhere. Upon arriving at the same village, Scott and Ryan are stunned at what they ever saw and think that Marianna is a witch but smile and appreciate her all of a sudden. At the same time, upon returning to the village, Percival and Isabella are glad that they can explore the church once more, sprint out, and walk around to roam in the village. Walking across the village happily once again, Percival and Isabella hold their hands together and look around the valley excitedly. But then, as the lovebirds are exploring the valley, unbeknownst to them, across the village, Elena and Dennis are peaking behind one of the houses and spy on them, wondering what they are up to, they take a close look and see that their younger siblings are holding their hands together and walking in the valley, disgusted at their first friendship they had never seen before. Seeing her sister being with the French son of a socialite, Elena started to worry about her younger sister since they were best friends but was jealous of her new French friend. Dennis was furious at his brother for being with Mexican and was very overprotective of him since he was afraid that he might fall in love with Mexican girls.