Chapter 3

"Finally, you have a break." Scaramouche sighed in relief as Kazuha sat down in the vacant chair across from him. He was in the 'Cupid Arrow cafe' near his neighborhood.

He left his house this afternoon after his illness lessened. Since he had nothing to do in there as Yae excuses him in every subject, his mind died in boredom.

Kazuha was working here as his part-time job, which is laughable because the guy is an heir to his parent's company. Anyways, Scaramouche decided to visit him.

Their boss didn't give Kazuha a break, even though he was working there since morning. Thankfully, this time he allowed Kazuha to take a break. Talk about being so indifferent.

Though he quite hates how his boss is so joyful and was really into cooking.

"Well, my boss saw my hard work." Kazuha shrugged his shoulders as he look at Scaramouche. "I read from gc, you're sick. Why are you here?" He looks at him suspiciously.

"Do you think I ditched my home? My illness lessened up and I died in boredom in our house." Scaramouche commented which made Kazuha scoff at him.

"But don't worry, I'm fine now. I just lack sleep." He added.

"Yeah, I heard from Lumine that you will not be able to attend the party last night because you wanted to sleep."

Scaramouche can't remember saying something like that last night. He guess Aether made an excuse for him. He quite appreciates it though. It will be embarrassing to him to admit he was lacking sleep because of the fucking council when his friends confront him for being too responsible which is not true by the way.

"Shocking to say you attend." If Scaramouche was the type of attending a party, then after it, he will not attend another. Kazuha on the other hand was someone who rarely showed up at parties, aside from special occasions.

"I can't just decline the invitation. It turns out the party was good though, it was worth it." Kazuha mischievously says.

"It's Lumine's party." It's not shocking to say that the party was good.

Kazuha shook his head.

"No, no, not about that. Something happened at the party." Kazuha grinned, much to Scaramouche's confusion.

Come to think of it, no matter how many times Scaramouche scrolled down in their gc, the others didn't say anything about what happened at the party, all of them were about him being sick.

"What is it?" Scaramouche curiously asks Kazuha.

"It's about the person-who-get-in-your-nerves, your honor."

Scaramouche's day was ruined. He instantly lost interest and glared at Kazuha.

"Don't be angry with me. I just wanted to share this with you 'kay?" Scaramouche continues to glare at him before nodding.

"The thing is Aether showed up with a woman at the party."

Scaramouche stopped working.

"You know Ayaka right?" Scaramouche froze in his seat. Of course, he knows Ayaka. Who wouldn't know about the most popular girl with the beauty of a goddess in their batch?

"Hmm. We had a little conversation before about the intramural."

"So yeah. Because Aether was an alpha and never brought an omega girl into their house, Lumine was so shocked that she yelled about Aether being a playboy or something like that."

So, to be exact, Lumine made a scene in her party. Although, Scaramouche quite agreed.

He was a playboy in his mind. He can't believe that Aether brought a woman after picking him up at their school. Scaramouche wanted to laugh without humor. He was the other woman.