Chapter 7

"The marriage wasn't canceled but they changed the date of our marriage," Kazuha announced while sipping the fruit juice he buy from the canteen.

Scaramouche sighed in relief. The marriage wasn't canceled but was pushed out, it's good to know that his parents quite consider Kazuha, still, he will be more glad if they completely push it out.

"So who's your fiancé?" Lumine asked. Scaramouche stared at her. Did she didn't know that Heizou was Kazuha's fiance? Or she is just pretending to not know? After all, Aether knows who is it.

"Heizou Shikanoin, he's nice." Kazuha smiled dreamily. As if something about it was good.

"I know that guy!" Lumine excitedly replied. "The guy with auburn hair! He's my brother's friend."

Based on her reaction, Scaramouche got his answer, she didn't know. Maybe Aether got to know about it because he was an acquaintance of Heizou?

"Still, can't they just cancel it?" Tighnari asked. "You're family was already rich, why need an extension?" Scaramouche chuckled at Tighnari's wording.

"Dunno, but I can handle it if Heizou was nice. I don't want to stand beside with a shitty personality."

Finally, Kazuha comes to realize how much he is worth. Scaramouche wanted to give him applause.

"Well, at least it is. But he's a little weird though." Lumine commented. "I'm not saying things behind his back but I heard from Aether he's a flirt, he likes to play with omegas and never takes them seriously. Be careful around him, he might just doing nice things because he wanted to appease you."

"As if I will take him seriously." Kazuha rolled his eyes. "I heard from his sister that just like you said, he likes to flirt with everyone. It's not like our marriage is all about love, is all about business. But yeah, I would hunt him down if he ever cheated on me. Or flirt with another omega in front of me."

Scaramouche wanted to applaud Kazuha. That's right. He got it right.

"We will bomb his house in Inazuma if he ever did," Childe said.

"Just create an article about 'Heizou blah blah blah was caught cheating' and all of their business will go down since the future leader is a cheater." Tighnari giggled at the thought.

"I will look upon his future later," Mona added.

"Or maybe pull his eyes you know." Scaramouche had the most terrible thought among the others.

Albedo who was silently listening choke on his drink. Even Kazuha and Lumine look at him as if he just muttered the craziest thing they ever heard.

"What? I mean if he can't keep his eyes steady for Kazuha, what's the meaning of having one? Just pulled out his eyes and let him die."

"Instead of his eyes, why not his you know? So he can't keep bragging that he was an alpha who needs an omega." Signora's sinister smiles didn't help at all with Scaramouche's suggestion.

"You two are about to do the most terrible thing." Kazuha looks at them with tired eyes.

"Nah, it was the truth." Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

Albedo faked a cough.

"... It's already time, why don't we go to our respective rooms? I bet you wouldn't like your professor lecturing you in front of the class." Albedo gets up from his seat.

Scaramouche nodded. It will be annoying dealing with nagging. He clicked his tongue as he looked at his phone. 2:10, It's already time.

"That fast?" Childe questioned as he organized his notes from the table and put them in his bag.