Ch-1

"Hashirama!!" A weakened shinobi panting in exhaustion screamed "do not give in! Dont let them take control of yourself" just as he finished his sentence he was attacked with series of chakra attacks from otsutsukis. Somehow dodging from the series of attacks, the red eyed Uchiha stood on his feet in middle of the battkeground.

He had lost everything. His clan, his friends, his siblings, his parents...his village. And to whom? The man standing in front of him....Senju Hashirama. But he did not blame him. Afterall Hashirama was a victim himself. Controlled by the onimous jutsu of Otsutsukis, Hashirama's body was in total control of the aliens.
Uchiha Madara, the only survivor of his disasterous attacks was determined to save him. 'He is too powerful. I have fought him before in friendly matches but this time he is on completely another level.' With all his chakra left, Madara activated his Susanoo and dashed towards Hashirama.

"We should have possessed him instead. We have raided countless planets, fought countless warriors, seen countless monsters...but this Uchiha guy is the only one who threatened our existence." said an Otsutsuki standing behind a tall white figure. "Ofcourse. Afterall he single handedly killed half of our army and the strongest Otsutsuki that ever existed in our army." said the Otsutsuki who seemed to be the leader of the aliens.

"Due to his eyes it was impossible to possess him. But his friend is no less than him...I think he is even stronger." Said the third Otsutsuki.

The fight lasted for not more than ten minutes. A single shinobi fighting an army of millions was impossible. Yet he tried. He was the last hope of humanity and the last faith of his fallen friends. But that hope was now in the hands of Hashirama as he lifted him by his throat.

Madara's life was hanging on a thin thread. His desire to get his friend back from the possession was shattered. "Madara"

Madara's eyes widened. With tears trailing down from his eye, Hashirama said "Kill me please"

With a gut wrecking blow Madara was sent flying onto the ground. Coughing blood out of his mouth he was on the verge to be taken by the god of death.

The last breath of the greatest defender of Earth were diminishing. Just one more minute his bleeding red eyes begged to the shinigami. Cold wind that carried the blood of his friends and screams of innocents shielded him from his call. With a loud groan that could shake a mountain he stood on his legs.

A red eyed warrior with his bare hands painted in the blood instilled fear in the enemies. Even the god of death shrivelled looking at him. It was as if for that moment....Uchiha Madara was God Of Death himself.

............
............

"AMAAAZING!!"
"WOWWW!!"
"THEN! THEN! WHAT HAPPENED?"
"I AM PROUD WE HAD SUCH ANCESTORS!"

"Hey you all! What are doing here!" Words came from the crowd of parents who rushed towards the children who were sitting on the bare ground listening to the story of an old man.

"THIS OLD MAN AGAIN"

"HE MUST BE GOING ON ABOUT HIS FANTASIES AGAIN"

"GOD! HE AND HIS STORIES"

"I told you to come straight to home after the school didnt I?" Said one of the parent.

"But Dad this gramps was telling us about the history of humans" replied the kid.

"Oh god again with his superpower fantasies. Listen kid, you know how much your father has to work to collect money for your school fees right?" The kid nodded his head gently "So you should go attend the school and come straight home. Instead of listening to a crazy person's stupid stories" the father patted on the child's head.