Ch-7

With exhausted grunts Neji woke up to find himself on the bed. He could still feel the pain in his ribs and his nose still twitched. "How are you feeling Nii-san?" Neji looked beside him where he found Hinata on the other bed. "I feel a little pain in my ribs but it's not as much as when I got hit. What about your jaw. You were hit two times on the same spot right?"

"I feel my jaws a little numb but that's all. I think I should be okay after a little more rest" she replied.

"What about Shikamaru?" Neji looked around him to find him but he didn't see anyone else in the room. "He didn't get hit like us. Father stepped in and intervened" she said.

"Where is Hiashi-sama?" Neji asked.

"I do not know. He left as soon as he brought us here. He said he is going to meet Itachi-san so he might be there".

"For Hiashi-sama to step in...we really underestimated him" Neji said to which Hinata nodded "this shows that in real life situations we still cannot perform efficiently. The way that kid used his surrounding was remarkable. We still have a lot to learn".

"Father was saying that he will start our training once we recover" Hinata said.

"What!" Neji exclaimed "then what about Itachi-san? Will we not train together?" Hinata didn't have any answer to his question as she kept silent.

.................

At Akatsuki Hideout,
2nd Earth. Night time.

"By now we have approximately 50 energy guns with us. The ammunition is enough for 4 rounds for each gun." Deidara said. "From our various battles with them we have figured out that Otsutsukis have three type guns...Energy guns, Bullet Guns and Explosive guns. Energy guns are least powerful and are only used to render a person unconscious. Bullet guns are used to fatally injure or kill a person whereas explosive guns are used to kill in mass." Konan said.

"So we have the least effective guns in our hands" Asuma commented. "Explosive guns are extremely difficult to locate. But we need atleast bullet guns to form a proper offense" Kakashi said.

"It took us years to locate energy guns...we don't have a lot of time with us. We need to start capturing places from taking small hits and assert our presence there" said Itachi as he pulled out the map of Konoha village "there are many districts in Konoha, let's capture the one here" he placed his finger pointing the place "this one has the smallest guarding force. If we capture the guarding post over there the district will already come under us. Also this one has the weakest forces from all other districts...this will be perfect for our start" all others agreed to him but Kakashi had some words to say "even if they have weakest protection they are still Otsutsukis. We will need to scout the guard post first".

"There is another problem" Deidara said placing his gun on the table "we can't use guns so early. Because this will alert the palace and if the Queen sends anything more than level three soldiers we will be finished".

Just then Sasuke and Shino entered the hideout. "Nii-san Neji didn't come to practice today". Sasuke received no attention from the leaders as they seemed occupied. He and Kiba went closer to the table to check on what was going on.

"Level 3 soldiers huh... they are pretty scray. Not that we can't handle them but we would loose many men"Asuma said spinning his kunai on the table "Konan you once fought a level 4 soldier right?"

"Yeah. I almost died that day. He was incredibly strong so I don't think level 3 will be much less" she replied.

"It is going to be difficult blindly attacking a level 3 force. We must scout them and attack strategically" said Kurenai.