Mouch? | Part 23 |

Word count : 1230 

Kelly's Pov : 

"I'm gonna check on Sky, I be back in an hour or two" I said as I grabbed my jacket. 

"Coming to Molly's tonight?" Herrmann asked.

"We'll see" I said walking towards the door and over to my truck to start the short drive to med.

When I arrived I parked and walked in in the ED. Connor hade told us that it was long waiting to see her but he told us that she was okey so we all decided to go back to the firehouse and the others to the district. Some of them even got home because their shift's where over.

"I Kelly, you looking for Sky?" Maggie asked as she saw me walking in. 

"Yeah" 

"She's upstairs, I'll take you to her" 

"Thanks"

"Hey April, can you take my place as I show Kelly where Sky is?" Maggie asked April who stood a few meters away.

"Yeah of course"

"Come I show you" Maggie said walking off. I followed her to an elevator and we vent up.

"So how you doing?" asked Maggie.

"Good, you?"

"As always" she smiled.

"Down here and then the left door" Maggie explain as we arrived in a corridor.

"Thanks Maggie" I smiled walking off.

"No problem, say hi to her from me" Maggie smiled back.

"Will do"

I walked down to the end of the corridor and took the left door. I open it and there she was. The prettiest person I know, or yeah the second prettiest person I know. I almost forgot Stella.

"Hi kiddo, I would say hi from Maggie too" I said as I walked towards her.

"Oh hi Kelly, you came alone?" she chuckle when she only saw me.

"yeah, whats wrong whit me?" I said as I let out a chuckle. 

"Nothing, thought Stella would be whit you" 

"She ended shift early today, don't know why" 

"Oh, okey" 

"Did you want to tell her something or what?" 

"No, but it seems you want to tell me something, or do you?"

"You funny" I laugh.

"You're saying I can't visit my sister?" I asked 

"I don't now, what's so fun here?" she said 

"You now when you'r free to go?" I asked.

"The doctor said when I finish this bag" She said looking up at the fluid bag.

"And how long is that?"

"No idea" 

"Okey i will see if I can ask someone"

"You want me to get out of here or is it me that want's to get out of here, because right now it seems that you want me out of here" Sky laugh.

"Be right back" I said walking off whit a laugh. 

I walked out and closed the door after me. Walked up the corridor I tuned right to where a nurse station where.

"Hi can I help you" one of the nurses asked.