You don't remember? | Part 2 |

Word could : 1500 

Sky's Pov : 

I remember hearing Casey and Hermann speaking to me. But everything just went black and i don't remember anything more after that. 

Casey's Pov :

I saw Otis coming out whit the child in his arms and whit Hermann behind. He took the child straight to the ambulance to get checked out because of the smoke inside we didn't know how much he had inhaled. 

Then I walked over to the family that was standing in tears whit the police. 

"Your son is out of the house, he is on the way to the hospital to be checked out" I explain and the family nodded in understanding.

 After the family nodded i heard Kelly screaming my name after help so I ran towards him not knowing what had happened. 

Then I saw Sky hanging out of one of the windows on second floor almost passed out. 

The only thing i was thinking was to get her down. "Sky!" I started gelling meanwhile  Hermann was gelling to her that she needed to jump. She never answered but she did her best to move to the window more so she could jump.

 After a minute or so she was ready to jump but then it was not like a jump when she was suppose to jump it was more like a fall. 

Then i saw it, she collapsed falling down and hit her side on one of the two awnings and then hit the ground. Both I and Hermann ran to her to check if she was okey and if she was bleeding anywhere. Her mask was already off by the fall so a second later Kelly came whit a gas mask and he put it over her mouth and nose.

 I checked for a pulse and when i find it, it was very weak. "We need a second ambo!" I yelled towards the others.

"Sky come on please open your eyes" I said thinking of everything that can happen whit her. Me and Kelly then started taking her jacket and helmet off but we was careful to not move the head or neck if she hade broke or hurt it, we didn't take any risks. 

Kelly's Pov : 

Tears started to form in the corners of me eyes, after 5 minutes the ambulance came and they ask questions like what's her name and if she had any allergies. 

"Her name is Sky" Casey said.

 "Sky Severide" I said whit tears falling from me chins. Casey just looked at me like he had just seen a ghost. Nobody said anything for now because they knew that it would hurt me even more if they did. 

They then but a neck collar on her and lifted her on the gurney and ruched to the hospital. There was no room for me to follow  in the ambulance so me and everyone took the trucks to the hospital as quickly as possibly. 

Sky's Pov :

I started waking up as someone was saying my name and was telling me a bunch of stuff i didn't listen to. 

Then i was rolled in to the ED but as i was rolling in and people screaming info about what happened and who I was everything went black again. 

"Start bagging!" was one of the last things i heard before I was asleep again. 

I moment later I open my eyes again to try to se who was around me, I saw Dr.Rhodes, Dr.Halstead and one more that I couldn't exactly see who it was.

 "Sky stay whit me, open your eyes for me! " Dr.Rhodes said as I close me eyes. Then i heard the last think, "Where's Sky!?" I new it was Kelly asking for me but everything went black again.