Open for visitors | Part 42 |

A/N : 

I'm just here to say that I'm sadly kinda confused in my own book, it feels like I forget old stuff and like I just adds more to the story that I won't remember going forward. Because of this, I want to give you guys a little overview of what's the most important stuff you need to have in mind for this story: 

Of course that Sky and Kelly is siblings, Kelly being the older one. Sky have been kidnapped by a guy named Austin Smith and a second guy named Damien, Austin accused Sky and Mouch at the time for being the firefighters who killing his father. Sky shared a flat with another guy named James year back, things started going downhill between Sky and James when he started bringing his friends there and getting drunk. 

Turns out, Damien and James are brother and Austin being their cousin. The only ones knowing about the problems Sky had with James are Kelly, Stella, Herrmann and Antonio over at P.D. Antonio had apparently known Damien from years back and Antonio knew he had a brother by the name James, so in reality, Antonio knew about James before Sky did. 

That's why if she wanted to talk to someone about it, she would be most comfortable talking to Antonio. Sky is also currently dating Connor from MED but I know I haven't done much writing between the two, what do y'all think I should write for them? 

Because I have been so confused in my own story I have started to realize a big mistake. According Otis and Gallo. I know Gallo was introduced to the shown after Otis's death to take his place. But I don't know if I could change that now, Let me know what you think I should do about it, should I just leave it?

I have decided to bring in Engine 51 now also so these are the characters so far: 

Squad 3  

Kelly Severide (Lieutenant), Joe Cruz, Capp, Tony (driver)

Truck 81

Matthew Casey (Lieutenant), Mouch, Sky Severide, Stella Kidd, Blake Gallo, Otis (driver)

Engine 51

Christopher Herrmann (Lieutenant), Darren Ritter, +2 firefighters +1 driver

Ambulance 61

Violet Mikami, Sylvia Brett   (firefighters who has experience for ambulance 61: Stella Kidd, Sky Severide (and Peter Mills and Gabriella Dawson if I decide to keep the two characters in this book)

I really hope this helps y'all and me ;) 

The story continues down below ⬇️ <3

Words (on the hole page) : 918 

No one's Pov :

Maggie walked out from the ER "I called up to the ICU and they told me they had a Blake Gallo up there who just woke up from his surgery"

"Thanks Maggie" Casey thanked. Maggie told them that they could wait up there for now. 

Sky's Pov : 

"Sky, Sky" I looked up and noticed Matt talking to me. "Huh?" 

"His up in the ICU, come on" He gestured to walk whit me, everyone was already walking through the ED. "Is he?" I asked shockingly, I thought he wouldn't be here. At least if he was, he wouldn't be here alive. 

"Yeah, he's in the ICU, just woken up from his surgery" Matt smiled. 

When we came up to the right floor we got to sit down in another waiting room, but at least I know his here, alive. When a recognized dark haired nurse walked out Sky stud up. 

"His open for visitors but he needs rest so maybe just a few at a time" April smiled. 

"You two go, we'll wait here" Boden placed his hand on my shoulder as he looked over at Matt. "Thank you chief" Matt nodded as we walked whit April to his room. I guess Boden was thinking about Matt because Gallo is one of his guys on truck. 

April slowed down and walked into one of the many rooms, I'm wondering how she doesn't  get lost around here. There he was, looking even smaller in the hospital bed. 

"Hey guys" he smiled when we came into his eye sight. "You're alive" I smiled back. 

"I guess I am," he chuckled. "What happened?" Blake questioned. This was what I was afraid of, him not remembering what happened. "Eee," I couldn't get the right words out. 

"You remembering you and Sky grabbing coffee this morning?" Casey jumped in. "Yeah, we met at the coffee shop" Blake nodded. I could feel the tears begin to build up. "Th-there was an-an," I stuttered trying to tell him whiteout breaking. "Explosion" I finish off.

"Are you okey?" Gallo asked as if I was the one hurt. I chuckled "Don't you ask me that, I'm not the one in a hospital bed now am I?". "I guess you're right" he smiled, I smiled back with a few tears falling.

I wiped my face when a light knock was heard. "Sorry if I'm interrupting" Connor said as he walked in. "No, no worries" Matt said.

I didn't say anything, I just walked over to him and hugged him, crying my eyes out. I nearly lost my friend today, who knows, maybe he wouldn't be here right know. It took me a while before Casey led me out from the room where Kelly was stood so that Connor could check up on Gallo. 

Kelly embraced me in a hug. "What if he didn't made it?" I asked. "He did" Kelly reassured but I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I were the one to blame if no one had found him, he was right next to me.