New member | Part 36 |

Word count : 1025

Sky's Pov :

When Brett opened the doors I took Tiffanys hand and walked her outside as Brett rolled out the boy. We walked in to the ED to be meted by Maggie. I pick Tiffany up and placer her on my hip so she did't get lost in the chaos.

"Dr.Maggie and Dr.Halstead you two go to 3" Maggie instructed and I walked at the side of the gurney as Brett pushed it.

"What do we got?" Natalie asked.

"Leo Lewis, Involved in multi car crash, broken arm and possible concussion" I informed as we arrived at the room.

"Any information on the parents?" Will asked.

"Dad's on his way behind us in the next ambo" I explained and just then you could hear the sound of a new ambo arriving at the ED.

"Okey transfer on my count, 1..2...3!" Will continue as they transfer Leo in to the other bed. "And who's this little girl?" Natalie turned her attention to me who still l hold the girl.

"Says she isn't hurt, checked her out and find nothing serious, just a small concussion" I informed and followed Natalie as she told me she could check her out in the next room.

"Was you also in the car whit the boy?" She asked the girl as I sat her down on the bed. She shook her head.
"She was in the next car, parents both brought here, don't know conditions" I informed all I knew.

"Oh okey, what's your name sweetie?" Natalie asked as she checked her lungs and eyes.

"Tiffany" the girl answered shyly again for a new person.

"That's a beautiful name Tiffany, do you have a last name?" Natalie tried making her warm up a bit.

"Wilson"

"Good, do you know any of your patients name?"

Tiffany didn't say anything she just looked down sadly and shook her head. "Hey that's okey you did wonderful" Natalie smiled and then turned to me "I can't find anything that's bothering me so I'll say she's good to go"

I smiled in relief "good"

"April can you help Tiffany here to maybe find her parents, last name Wilson" Natalie informed the nurse. "Of course" April smiled at the little girl.

I helped her down the bed and took her hand over to April.
Tiffany's grip on my hand tightened and when we was over at April she was hugging me not to go.

I bent down to her "listen, you trust me right?" She nodded "I'll promise you I would never leave you whit someone that I didn't trust okey" I reassured.

"So I'll promise you that this young lady will take you to your parents when you can se them okey, my friends are your friends" I smiled when she nodded again and let go.

I waved goodbye before turning my attention to Brett who was standing doing paper work.

"You ready to go back to 51?" She asked when she saw me"

"Yeah, just one sec" I answered noticing Connor at the nursing table.

I walked over and he noticed me. "Hi beautiful" He said when I came to his side.

"Hi on you to handsome" I smiled placing a quick kiss on his forehead.

WE talked for a while before I hear Brett yelling for me that we hade to go.

I sigh and said goodbye to Connor and then making by way back to Brett who had a big smirk on her face.

We went to the ambo and started making are way back to 51. When we rolled in both truck and squad was back. We meet squad at there table "How is the boy doing?" Kelly asked turning to me and giving me a quick hug.

"His doing good, broken arm and possible concussion" I explained.

"Good, I hear you got two" He continued, I guess I either saw or talked to Casey.

"Oh yeah, she's back whit her parents" I informed whit a small smile.

"Good to hear" Kelly said turning back to the game they where playing.

I walked in to the common room where Brett already was sitting.

Kelly's Pov :

"Why is it that you two can be like best friends one day and the other you two are enemies?" Joe asked when Sky when inside.

I really don't know why, some days my and Sky good be friends and like cruz said the next day we could be enemies to each other. "Don't know, I guess it just happens" I shrugged.

Cruz nodded continuing whit the card game.

Chief walked out to us telling us that the new member of 61 would arrive in a few minutes. We all thanked him.

I, Casey and Chief talked the other day about the new member, Gabby wouldn't be back in a month so he made some phone calls asking for a replacement that time. Good thing Sky could jump over at 61. That made it much easier for Chief.

Sky's Pov :

"Who's hungry?" Hermann asked as he finished lunch. I smiled and walked over grabbing a plate and grabbing some food. I placed the plate at the table and then walked outside to tell squad it was lunch.

"Lunch ready" I told them and they all rushed inside. Kelly walked up to me whit a smile placing an arm around my shoulder bringing me in for a side hug.

"Good because I'm starving" He chuckled and I laughed at his statement.

"Good thing Herman made lunch" I smiled as I sat down at the table when we arrived at the common room.

Half finishing lunch a girl whit black curly hair walked in. Everyones attention landed on her and bodes walked up behind her whit a smile.

"This is the new member joining 61 until Dawson is back" Boden told us all.

I walked over giving hand a quick shake "Hi, welcome to 51, my name is Sky Severide" I smiled.

"Hi, my name is Violet Mikami" She said warmly.

"My name is Sylvie Brett, the other member of 61" Brett informed also shaking her hand.

After lunch me, Stella and Sylvie all showed Violet around before Stella ended her shift.

________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to like and comment if you enjoyed <3