24h shift | Part 35 |

Word count : 1189

Sky's Pov :

Closing my locker I was meet whit Sylvie who just arrived.

"Hi Sky" She smiled as I gave her a quick hug before she walked over to her locker.

"Good morning, you're staying for a 24h shift today?" I asked hoping she hade it, I would't wanna be the only girl working a 24h shift today.

Stella only hade a 12h shift because of something she hade to get to and Gabby didn't work at al today. So I really hoped Sylvie at least worked longer than Stella today.

"Yeah, do you?" Sylvie closed her locker and looked at me confused when I smiled big.

"Thank goooood you're staying whit me, Stella only work 12 today and if you hadn't been working as you did I would have been the only girl by the evening" I explained as we walked out to the common room to find Cruz at the kitchen making breakfast.

"What are you making" Casey came in to the room. "He's making something that should been done a long time ago" Hermann sign at the table closing the newspaper he was reading.

"Thank for asking Casey" Joe said enjoyed and looked at Herman who rolled his eyes. "I'm making toast, bacon and some pancakes".

Casey nodded and just then Blake and Darren runs in al sweaty. We all looked at them whit confused looked as Blake throw his hands in the air cheering.

"I won!" Blake yelled and sat down at the table exhausted. "And why's that?" Mouch asked from the couch.

"yeah, wanna tell them" Blake laughed looking over at Darren who stood there exhausted.

"I-I beet h-him I could run here f-faster them him" Darren exhaled. "Here drink some" Sylvie gave Darren a glass of water as he sat down "Thanks" He said.

"Breakfast ready!" Joe yelled from the kitchen and I was the first one to turn around and walking over to grab some.

After a while Kelly, Stella, Capp and everyone else joined in the kitchen and we started eating.

Chief walked in and said good morning and told us that there was a new member joining for a while as Gabby was on vacation. He told us that she would be joining 61 and that she would be partner up whit Brett. I gave her a supporting smile knowing if it would be a newer one that it would take a little time to warm up.

"She will be joining at lunch and will work to yours 24h is over" Chief explained referring to all to us who hade 24h shift today.

"Oh and Sky would you mind if you jump over to 61 for now before she arrives?, I would glider transfer you over there for now than making calls to an other firehouse asking them for it" Chief asked.

"Yeah of course" I nodded and he noodled back whit a small "thank you".

We finish breakfast and I change to the other clothes in my locker. After that I played some games whit Stella, Blake and Sylvie.

*Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61 multi vehicle accident Kennedy expressway*

I started jogging outside towards 61 and jumped in to the passenger seat, short after Brett joining me and starting the ambo and driving after truck and squad.

"I'll take the gurney out" I said jumping out of the ambo when we arrived at the scene.

"Cruz, Capp you check those two, Tony we check this one" Kelly instructed. There was 5 cars involved. One of them was really smashed in the middle of two cars. I and Brett rolled the gurney towards that car to see if someone was in it.

"Stella, Mouch check the blue one and Blake, Darren help me whit this car" Casey pointed out.

"Capp get the scissors, we need to get this roof of" My brother yelled as we arrived at the car he was working on where a early-thirty man sat in the drivers seat unconscious whit a big cut on his forehead.

In the back seat sat a child in his carseat screaming for his dad. "Kelly do you think you can get me to that child on the other side" I asked running around the car to where the kid was sat.

Not long after Kelly and squad got the car door open so I could check out the boy before they started on taking the roof off to get the dad out.

"Hi honey, can you tell me if you have any pain in you neck or head" I asked gently strapping on a neck collar just in case. The boy cried loudly but still listened on what I said and shook his head no.

"Good, do you have any pain anywhere else?" I asked noticing Brett behind me whit the gurney.

"My arm" The boy cried out, I nodded before standing up and we got ready to move the kid to the gurney. When we got him out Brett started rolling him to the ambo.

"Sky!" Casey yelled from the next car in the big line and I jogged over.

"We have one more child, nearly 6" Casey instructed pointing two the child holding Stella tight outside the smashed car. "Do you think you can just check her out, she says she hasn't any pain but if you hade room for one more in the ambo" he asked.

"Yeah no problem she can sit whit me at the side" I agreed.

"Oh yeah her parents are both on there where to Med and she could't follow whit them" He told me and I nodded again and walked over to Stella who walked whit me whit the girl to the ambo. In the ambo Brett was setting on a arm split on the boys arm.

"Okey, you gonna ride whit these girls okey?, there taking tis boy to get some help" Stella explained to the girl who seemed scare to let go of her.

"I'll drive" Brett said jumping out of the back.

"My friends are your friends" Stella reassured.

"I'll promise you we'll take good care of you" I said holding up my pinky for her. She nodded and let go of Stella and I helped her in to the back.

Stella closed the doors and Brett started driving. I sat the girl down and asked her if she would want a blanked and she shyly nodded. I hold an eye on the boy trying to reassure him his dad was in good hands. He was stable but hade probably a broken arm and possibly a small concussion.

"Whats your name?" The girl asked next to me. I gave her a warm smile. "Sky, what's your's?" I asked her. "Tiffany" She answered hiding in the blanked.

"Thats a beautiful name Tiffany" I smiled.

"Whats you name" Tiffany asked the boy.

"Leo, Leo L-Lewis" The boy answered whit a small smile.

"Thats a fantastic name, Whats you're last name Tiffany?" I asked warmly as they both started to warm up a bit.

"T-Tiffany Wilson" She smiled just as the ambo slowed down and I assumed we arrived at the hospital.

________________________________________________________________________________

Pleas like and comment if you enjoyed <3