: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕓, 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕦𝕪... 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕥

・❥・CHAp 1ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
("This= common language/japanese of twst"

"This= English/native language")

╰┈➤ Y/n's POV

The only thing I could feel at the moment was something kicking my boobs...

"mwah mwah!"

Upon hearing the familiar grunt of my zombie son, My once closed eyes flew open as a proud smile came on my face.

"did i just hear that? did you call me ma ma? YES! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE~~"

I began to try and move my hand to get the poor zombie out of my breast pocket... But was blocked as it dawned on me that there was walls all around me, so you could kinda say I was.... Cock blocked... 😔

"..."

Even if I couldn't see him, I could feel the zombie in my breast look at me in disappointment...

"..."

As the second tick by, it felt even more cramps and antagonizing... Please, anyone...

"GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA THIS SHIT HOLE!!!!"

I was about to try and headbut it.. but it seemed my prayers were (un)fortunately answered.. as the door to whatever I was in swing open, and I fell face first into the cold, lonely, solid ground.

"My my, that sure is a loud mouth you have.. could you not have been even more inpatient?"

Quickly standing up, I didn't bother paying attention to the dumbo, as I was more focused on the zombie who whimpered in my pocket.

"Oh no! My poor baby, I'm so sorry!! Please don't die on me!... Again"

I didn't care to pay mind to the robe I was wearing as I reached in and grabbed my zombie son outta my boob.

"Ugh... Owie"

The zombie grumbled out.. but, it seemed he used whatever energy he had left to speak, before he began to snore in in my palms.. aww, he's so cute..

"... Dear brother, sometimes I worry over nothing..."

Sighing tiredly, I just let the poor thing sleep in my gloved hands.

"W- what in the great sevens name is that?!"

Tf did this asshole just say?... And why do I feel offended?

Turning to look around, a semi-large group of hooded figures stood there with fearful, disgusted, and shocked looks.

...it kinda was hot ngl-

"E-exscuse moi- WHAT TF YOU LOOKING AT DUMB BITCH?! how dare you stare at my gorgeous, and way more cuter than you, son! If anything, I should look at you guys with disgust! Cuz you all smell like- like-.... Cologne? Wha-"

sending a sharp glare in their directions, I brought the little dude up to my chest.

"W- what did they just say? Does anyone understand them?"

A guy with glasses and lavender hair spoke out to the others in the room, but receive no reply instead of heads shaking.

"Oh dear, it seems they must be a foreigner... Well then.. ahem- hello there, are you quite alright?"

A guy with fancy ass clothing, and had a bunch of mirror things hanging from his little slutty, handsome waist- God damnit... Now isn't the time to start drooling over hot men.

"... Your so hot.. wait! I- I MEANT HI! Yes, yes I am!"

Realizing what I said, I shook my head and with flushed cheeks tried to make it seemed like I never said that.