Chapter. 12

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

ꓚ⌊⌋ 𝙳𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚈/𝚗 ⌊⌋ꓛ

❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐘/𝐧? 𝐡𝐦𝐦.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭.. 𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬❞

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≡;- ꒰ °third pov ꒱

Later that morning, Y/n was the first to awake. which meant, they get to use the shower first, and pick whatever food they have in their bag first!... cause grim, being the gremlin he is, will always eat their favorite food that they had.

"ahh~ soo much better!.. now, time to eat then kick those asses out of bed.. totally not too late hEhE"

Looking through their bag, their mischievous grin fell into a frustrated frown as knocks were on the ramshackle'd dorm... luckily, since they cleaned it, Y/n didn't have to put up with the horrifying dust. Standing up, and placing their bag on the counter, Y/n walked up to open the door.

"Yoo! what'dya want? Stop being a bum, and- oh!? Deuce?.."

Swinging the door open, Y/n stared wide eyed at the dark blue haired honor student. Since the door opened quickly, deuce flinched slightly. but, he greeted the h/c-nette with a kind smile. 

"Hello, Y/n. I was wondering, did you happen to see the salmon haired guy from yesterday by chance?"

Deuce didn't know if Y/n would remember his name, so he tried to go by his hair color. However, Hearing this, Y/n nodded while letting him inside. Walking in, Deuce Glanced around, before looking back at them. A medium sized box rested in his hands, and with nervousness, deuce held it out awkwardly.

"uhm...My house warden told me you brought us to the infirmary, and I happened to find this at the school store.. I don't know what you like, but I hope you'll accept it as a thanks"

While Y/n was full on screaming inside out of excitement and trying not to blush, Their body language came out anxious as they slowly took the box. Opening it, Inside layed little black and white ghost keychain.

"...awww! this is so flamboyant, deuce~ Thanks bro!"

putting the box down on the counter, Y/n couldn't resist the urge to not hug him, so they ended up giving him a bear hug.. causing him to tense with a rosey tint to his face as he glance away in embarrassment.. He didn't know what to do..

"....what the hells going on here?.."

The two seperated instantly, and looked to their left as there stood ace and grim. Luke layed cutely on grims head, and had a disapproving look on his lil cute face.

"Nothing!-"

"mind your beeswax, idiot! Not everyone gonna wanna feel you dude. anyways, thanks again dude. Ace, get dressed and get ready to take your ass to school. Class starts in 30 minutes"

Pushing deuce to the couch, Y/n ignored how ace Paniced as he raced upstairs. Grim and luke kept staring at deuce as if he had done something completely wrong..