...a little bold my dude

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅲🅷🅰🅿 2  ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

^^y/n's pov^^

Boring. That's what it was.

"At this rate the school will burn down!"

No one was doing a damn thing then worrying or being selfishingly lazy... These guys are... Useless..

And to think, I thought I'd found a place full of strong people, people who seemed so strong to survive the zombies.... But- it seems they're not, and zombies don't even exist here!

Envy... That's what I felt. Why must these guys be blessed with no zombies? Who are they to act so ignorant and selfish? And just why..... Why the fuck do I have to do everything?!

"Haha- MYAH?!?? L-LET ME GO!!"

a high pitch Shreek echoed out the room, catching everyone off guard and having their attention drawn to the middle of the room.

"You said your name was grim, yes? Well... Let me tell you what, how would you feel to live another day? Or, would you prefer to die, by being eaten alive? Being ripped apart and bitten as multiple rotten dead humans tear you apart?"

Since I no longer had the blasted hood, my face and features had been shown.

Especially the blood... The blood of old zombies, and most importantly... Blood of other survivors.. ever since the apocalypse started, I had NO sympathy for the humans there...

"My-eh?"

Grim shudders and curls his little pitchfork tail between his hind legs..

Stop

...there it is- the classic feeling of my mind begging me to take pity on the creature... Afterall, I was the only one
Who knew why grim did this.

Unconsciously, my eyes softened a lot as I brought the tanuki like thing in a embrace... I didn't even care to notice how his ears relaxed, and the fire dimmed.

"There, there... See? Now is that so bad, you big baby? You just need to relax, or else you're going to put far too much strain and overblot."

The breathing of grim slowed down, as he slightly teared up... He enjoyed this for some reason, the warmth and comfort you give, it made him feel at peace... I..

It made him feel as if he was with his mom...

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

but, it seemed no one could have read the  mood, or at least, care to.

Grim suddenly tensed and jumped out of my grasp, which equaled my jacket and some of my skin to be scratched and digged in with his claws....

Geez, perhaps I should cut them?...

Nah... It feels fine ☺️.

"Ehh?!?? W- why can't I use my magic?"

"You won't be able to use magic as long as you have that collar. For now, your just a normal, pathetic cat."

"IM NOT A CAT! a-and I don't wanna be a pet!"

Grim felt sick, and nauseous... Everything was going too quick for the poor guy.

Before riddle and the others could do what they originally would do, I decided to cut everything short

"Do not dare think about saying what you are about to. And grim, don't worry, you ain't no freaking pet.. your a fucking champ! Don't listen to these guys who clearly never had love. Now, don't cry baby girl, If you do, I might cry~"