Damn bitch, you live like this?

╰┈➤Chapter 3

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 "𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? - .. 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕦𝕕𝕖"

Grinning, I leaned on his desk... Knowing full well what the awnser was..

"I don't know"

"HAHA!- UHM.. i-i mean.. oh no... My heart... It's broken.. 💔"

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

FUCK you Crowley... And your dumb dog too!

Also, for those whom are wondering about the RSA characters as love interest, yes, they are.. but they'll be introduced very VERy later in the story, aas I'd prefer to have an interaction before i add them.

•❅──────✧❅Y/N'S POV❅✧──────❅•

"*ahem* t-that said! I have just the place for you! there's an abandoned, yet charming, dorm close by! I can allow you to stay there until we can find you a way home! oh, why aren't i just so kind and generous?"

...side eye.

"...he must really have a praise kink"

"..whats a kink?"

Picking grim  up, I faked crocodile tears as I awed at his sweet innocentness... something I lost years ago.

But anyways, Both I and grim followed Crowley around.

It was suspicious and we could die-but like-... Do we have a choice? No. Do I wish to run away and escape with my baby?.. also no.

WhY? Cause, now that this bird brain accepted me, and allowed me to live another day, I am going to make it everyone's problem.. >:3

"We're here!"

Looking up, I couldn't help but slightly grin as it was in the exact same predicument as the old buildings back in south Korea {when the zombie apocolypse had been for a year}

"damn bitch.. you live like this?"

ofcourse.. that didn't mean I was not gonna say shit about it.

"...you do know.. I can still understand you in english, yes?"

Crowley nervously turned towards me, but was ignored as I swung the old doors open, and upon the rough opening..  it created alot of dust particles to fall.

"*achoo!* god.. i hate dust"

but, even if I said this, I walked in further until I stepped into a room with broken furniture and littered trash.

"well, it surely has charm as you say. thank you, mr.crowley. I assume everything else is up to me? such as , buying food, clothes, lady products, ect.?"

Turning to look at me, crowley just smiled happily as he knew he wouldn't have to waste an explanation.

"why yes! you're a quick learner! now, All I ask is that you be the schools handymen as you reside here. oh, but ofcourse! with each task done, I shall pay you generously ofcourse!"

and, just like that... he turned and left, only the sound of the two big doors closing with an eerie creak, was a signal he had left.

"Hmph! But I don't wanna be a stupid, mungy handymen! I wanna be a student!"