・❥・ CHAP. 10* ˚ ✦

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

kay, so ita been dumb shit till now, so lets get into the ✨ LORE ✨

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

╰┈➤.·:*¨༺Third pov ༻¨*:·.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

The H/c-nette was forced to bring the two to the nurses office. Whatever hickey doo that they fought did some serious harm,which meant...

"They'll have to stay in bed for a day, As the healing magic has taken over quite sum of their energy. Apologies"

The doctor who was a ghost, and had introduced herself as blossom, apologize with a sincere smile.

"Whatever, Stop apologising blossom! And you! Since you did this, you take care of them!"

The other ghost nurse, who was named buttercup, crossed her arms as she glared at y/n.

"Buttercup! Don't be so mean to her, she said it was from a ink monster.. Scary~"

The third nurse, who was called bubbles, Shivered while floating back.

The three seemed to be related, but thats not important, is it?

"..yeah.. Gotcha dude. Soo, I just take them orrr??"

Pushing the hot tempered ghost, Blossom huffed before shaking her head.

"No, They can stay till their dorm leader grabs them. You may go back to your dorm"

Y/n was confused why she spoke of the dorm leaders with distaste.. Maybe the dorm leader wasnt her favourite?

Mumbling a hasty thank you, Y/n sped out of the office and began to aimlessly walk around.

Grim had left around the time Y/n and the two made it to the cave, so She was able to sneak a certain black coated rock.

"Hehe.. I wonder, can i eat this?"

It never crossed their mind, but in the original game, grim ate it and was fine...

..until he wasn't- BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!