༶•Chap. 8•༶

╔═══════☆THIRD POV☆═══════╗

The day has almost came to an end, and it was a bit... Overwhelming.

"Shit! Grim!"

Grim had disappeared, and Y/n's been looking all around for him.

Not only did he have like with him, but he was her responsibility... If the headmaster got a hold of him, surely y/n would get a scolding...

Well, not like she doesn't mind a scolding from a hot dilf-

*Ahem*!

Shaking their head, Y/n smirked smugly at the sight of a grey furball running away.

Grabbing the rail of the outside, Y/n jumped down at least what seemed like a story or two.

"ACK-!"

Grunting in pain, Y/n ended up face planting in the dirt, while squeezing their ankle, which withered in pain.

"...whhhyyyy is this happening to meeeeEEE?!~"

Yelling out a whine, Y/n pouted. While that happened, a certain black and white haired teacher was just sitting on a bench, looking with disappointment and disgust at his students assignment, suddenly looked up with confusion as a Hollar wasn't too far.

Standing up, He began walking...

"...what the hell?!!"

Only to clench the papers in his hands, as His eyes widen with surprise and concern.

There withering in pain on the disgusting grass, was a familiar H/c-nette while cradling her ankle.

"..!? My hero! Can you help me, pleasure???!!~"

They had no need to, but they made puppy dog eyes at the teacher. . . Earning a soft spot in the man's heart.. he loved dogs.. and this H/c-nette reminded him of one.. but in a good way.. :).

"Yes, yes. No need to beg.. it makes you look desperate. Hmm.. what happened?"

Helping them stand, Crowley looked them up and down, before scrunching his face in disguist.. the clothes they wore were hideous in his opinion..

In his opinion, the clothes were too wrinkly and ... Cheap..

"Eheh.. well... There's this certain tanuki I'm supposed to keep an eye on, but he left when I was cleaning and.. well, I saw him near by, so I jumped off maybe the second or first story of the school-"

"YOU WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?"

Y/n couldn't finish, as the man gave them a look of even more shock.

"N-no... Yes?.. *sigh* I just want grim and Luke... "

Mumbling under their breath, Y/n played her head on the man's shoulder unconsciously. The man just softened his gaze a bit, but he remained firm.

".. fine, I w-"

"HUMAN! ARE YOU OTAY??"

suddenly, y/n was knocked out of the man's hold, and pinned to the ground as grim pounced on them.

"O-o w grim.."

The strange thing was... Grim felt bigger then usual..

"...grim? Hold on, are you THE SAME RACOON FROM THE CEREMONY?!"

Crewel, the man, scowled.. yet he was thinking he was crazy, as he could have swore that the one called grim was... Was a monster.. not a ..

Human..

"...Grim? What the fuck happened - HOW?!"

Ignoring their pain, Y/n stared in awe at grim, who was totally different.

"That's not important! Why are ya letting that.. man hold you?! Did he hurt ya? Hmph! No one gets away with harming my human!-"

Grim glared at crewel, who only sighed tiredly while rubbing his forehead.

"...just what is happening?.."

He question reality, and gave up while walking away.. leaving Grim to relax and help y/n up.. who just stared in a daze.

"..what?-"

"I.. I don't know how to feel.."

Grim was confused, and tilted his head.

"Eh? Why, I'm just the same grim.. yet, greater!"

Smirking smugly, grim crossed his arms. That didn't help y/n, however.

This shit never happened. Grim was supposed to stay a cat like thing.

"......where's Luke?"

Squinting their eyes, they decided to focus on something else.

Grim pouted, and with a sigh, pulled the unique small zombie out of his bow.

"He's fine.. also- do you have any extra clothes? I kinda stole these from someone"

Taking Luke from Grim's hands, y/n froze.. side eyeing him, their face fell in horror.

"Grim.. don't tell me . . . YOU HIJACKED SOMEONES CLOTHES?!!"

"MYEEH?!I-I-M SORRYYYY!!!!"

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

SORRY ITS SHORT! The next chapter shall be longer, and is when the actual story and plot takes place.

Also, what do you think of the seen twist??