︵‿︵‿୨Chap. 9୧‿︵‿︵

❛ ━━・❪ chap. 9- scolding❫ ・━━ ❜
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
︵‿︵‿୨First pov- y/n୧‿︵‿︵

Ofcourse after finding out grim secret, I made sure to scold him... Well.. Or- tried.

"YOU BUM! YOU NEVER TOLD ME!"

Smacking him across the head, I glared at grim with a friend.

I gold grudges, and this will be one of them. Grim just sulked with a childish pout.

"I told ya! Im sorrryy~"

grim held his little ears, as he thickly shifted to his animal form.

Quickly grabbing his bow, I looked down at him, as he just scrunched in a little ball.

However, Luke, who was sitting on his head, Disapproved of this and gurgled while trying to attack my hand..

"B'WAH?!.. H-.. My baby!"

A dramatic arrow peirced my heart, as my precious baby was actually attacking me.

"Hmph! Fine, take his side. Known me for two damn years, but that ain't shit i suppose! Well, fine. Grim's your brother, so he can have you!"

Letting grim go, I crossed my arms while puffinf my chest out.

"And don't worry grimmy, i wong report ya for kidnapping. Farewell, for I'll be all alome~"

Fake pouting, i stomped off.. Leaving grim to be dumbfounded. Not like i cared ofcourse, after all.. He was a child stealer.

Grim grunkeld, but ended up chasing after me nonetheless. Smiling slightly, I just picked him up while patting his head.

"Ehh.. I suppose ill forgive ya, my little trash."

Petting his head, Grim leaned into the touch with a purr of comfort.

"..oh! Hello again!"

Stopping, I turned to face the boy with dark blue hair and a painted spade on his face..

What was this guys name??

"Oh..heyyy.. Uh.. Guy?"

A bead of sweat rolled down my temple as I nervously smiled. The guy just frowned sadly.

"..its deuce, deuce spade. Did you seriously forget? Im your first follower too, man.."

Deuce pouted whipe crossing his arms. Lightening up, I grinned before putting grim down and slapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Hey juice! Sorry dude, I have terrible memory haha! Like- you should see me when i was a cop, I was like the worst. Anywhore~"

Patting the poor dude on the shoulder, I slightly made him sorta lean on me... Completely ignorant to the look of shock, and flushness on his face.

"So deuce! Whatcha say about exploring a cave with me, ehh?? Oh, don't worry! I can always baby up Crowley, and shit. Soo??"

Shaking his head, Deuce squinted his eyes out to the distance.. Contemplating whats happening.