🔴 - Chapter 2: Deal Of The God

After putting in so much effort to achieve his slacker life, he passed away. The worst thing is that he was unable to live the slacker life he whom.

But the moment he awakes, he finds himself at a place he is familiar with. There were few creatures that were capable of creating this kind of space, Cale had the feeling that he was standing in the lair of the God of Death.

My child.

A calming voice resounded throughout the entire dim space.

When the voice of the God of Death spoke, Cale Henituse instantly recognized it.

His intuition is right, it is the god of death's lair.

My child, you must make a deal with me. And I will revive you, therefore you will be in another universe as I fix your own body.

Cale responded with a voice that was clearly agitated. "Why did you assume that I would agree with it?"

God of death immediately responded, as an objection. Cale, this is your family's desperate wish, they are determined to destroy your world if i don't take an action, Cale.

His thoughts were suddenly struck by the image of his family going insane after his passing.

The idea caused a small shudder in Cale.

Afterwards, it appeared as though he had disregarded what the god of death had spoken to him as his cold voice could be heard once more. "What's the deal?"

Cale could feel god of death smile as he spoke, The deal is nothing special, all you have to do is survive in this world. This world is a world of apocalypse, but do not overthink, I will bring Raon to you to make it easier to survive.

Cale felt even more irritated. "Out of all worlds, why apocalypse?! And why don't you just bring me back to heal?"

Ignoring the first part of Cale's sentence, God of Death responded with a rare awkward tone. I cannot do that, your universe had considered you as dead now, Cale. To be more precise, if the universe discovered that I have done a prohibited act towards your world... paper works would increase.

Cale slowly replied, "...Then the condition?"

The God of Death's smile widen, Mm, what kind of condition should I give? Aha! be my sai--

Cale immedietly replied as if he had expected him to say it, "No."

The God of Death ignored his cold reply as he whined, Oh come on now~ be my Saint! Your life will be the bes--

Cale once again cut him off, "Just go straight to the topic you bastard."

The God of Death sighs. Alright! alright, all you have to do is keep yourself out of trouble and that's it!

The red head felt confused. He is not a trouble maker, why does the GoD have to make that as a condition?

After staying quiet, Cale finally replied, "Fine. But how about my family? Do i have to call them to inform that you will take Raon with me?"

God of death sympathize Cale's remark, Yes, And I will be the one who will do it.

...

In a frigid and motionless villa, Cage could be seen with her hands clasped together under her chin, as if she were deep in thought. In particular, Cage appeared a little pale, as if the death of the Commander had affected her as well.

The members of Cale's family had begged her to appeal to the God of Death and bring back their Commander. But for the past week or so, the God of Death had not responded to her. It was as if the God of Death is playing deaf towards her.

But at that precise moment, Cage's queries were finally addressed.

Cage.

The voice was one that was Cage was familiar with. It was clear that it was the God of Death.

Cage opened her eyes wide, then shut them as she complained, "You bastard God of Death! You don't know how much they have been begging me to call you and yet you won't answer!"

The God of Death acknowledged her grievance before appearing to plead his innocence in his response. I supposed it took a bit long for me to be able to call you but, I have a reason.

I have a limited amount of time, so please pay attention. I've used up half of my power to bring Cale back to life in another planet; please tell all of his family to gather critical documents.

So, instruct them to give something for him, be it food, clothing, or anything else. I made a ritual so I could give it to him. Tell Raon that he will be joining Cale in this world as well.

Additionally, inform them that they would need to wait more than a month while I prepare everything after this. Inform them that they will be able to observe him in the universe after that month, oh i almost forgot, he is in another universe in order to heal. the God of Death spoke in a rare serious manner.

Cage was unable to complain any further,  "Why do you have to put him... Fine."

Then it fell silent after that.

Without more delay, Cage requested a magician to contact his majesty.

Cage watched the mage pour their mana through the video communication device.

And then, it rang. The call was immediately answered by the Emperor of the Raon empire, Alberu Crossman immediately answered the call.

Through the video communication device, a blonde man with a handsome feature, that posses an aura of an emperor, was seen.

The man spoke in a respectful tone. "Yes miss Cage? Is there something urgent?"

"Your majesty, the God of Death had now responded. I would like for the people of Cale to immediately know this as soon as possible, due to God of Death being in hurry.

He had said that the people of Cale should prepare a food, clothing, and anything else. As well, within a month you guys will be able to see the Commander Cale in another universe.

He had mentioned that Cale is now in another universe in order to heal." Cage thoroughly explained what she had understood through God of death's remark.

She could see the man nod his head; he then gracefully replied, "I see, thank you so much miss Cage."

The previously pale Cage had long gone, Cage smiled brightly and responded. "It is nothing much your majesty, I am also worried about my dongseang. I am happy to help."

Alberu smiled, "then we'll see you later."

Beep, beep.

The video communication device was turned off.

Cage wasn't able to respond due to that.

._________________________________________.

Edit:

• Author's note is removed

• spelling errors had been fixed

Edit: (3)

• edit two has been removed.

• some of the scenes are repeated and edited.