🔴 - chapter 3: Deal Of The God [2]

Alberu shut the communication device off to make another call. The location this time was in henituse territory.

When the call was answered, a man wearing customary upscale attire could be seen in the video communication equipment; it was clear that this was Deruth Henituse.

- your majesty?

"Duke henituse, I request to call everyone and come into my castle."

- is there something urgent your majesty?

"Yes, God of Death had responded."

Gasp.

Deruth's stoic face instantly turned shocked.

- W, we will prepare it right away your majesty.

Alberu nodded.

He stated in a serious tone, it was clear he was rushing, "And there is something urgent I need to tell Cale's subordinates, so if they were there, call them right away. I will need everyone to gather here in the castle."

- alright your majesty.

Beep beep.

Alberu's back was resting on his seat when the communication device was shut off, and he sighed in fatigue. They can finally see their Commander again, therefore he needs to get everything ready immediately away. He was relieved that he... Did not passed away.

...

Everyone had gathered in Alberu's room, there is Choi Han, Raon, On, Hong, Rosalyn, Ron, Cage, Eruhaben, Deruth, And... Alberu.

The drastic silence was broken by Alberu himself.

Alberu said in a solemn voice, "There is quite a big news I'll have to tell you all, and this information was provided by Cage and it is about Cale."

Again, the mood was heated, and everyone paid close attention to what Alberu was saying.

Cage then began to speak, saying, "The God of Death had spoken once more."

Everyone looked at Cage, the intense atmosphere became more severe. "He is urging everyone to hurry, your majesty"

Alberu nodded his head and continued to speak. "All of you have to put anything you wanted in a spacial pouch, it will be given to Cage. Once it is given to Cage, she will be giving it to the God of Death."

Cage nodded.

Eruhaben started to speak along the way, "I see, therefore there is one crucial information I needed to know."

He looked at Cage and continued to speak, "Where did the God of Death put cale?"

Cage flinched before answering, "He is in another reality."

Rosalyn also started to speak, "What was he doing in another reality? Why did he put him in there?"

Cage replied slowly. "He was put in another reality, to be thoroughly healed. It is yet unknown where, since God of Death had not mentioned any place where he put him."

Choi Han clench his palm, he was not happy with the fact Cale was put in another world once again, and the worst fact was he was not put in the same reality as where they are currently. But he was happy that Cale was still alive even if it was in another world.

Choi han started to speak. "But... how was he?"

Cage: The God of Death did not mentioned it.

Through this conversation, Alberu was secretly sweating bullets. He had forgotten to tell them this certain information due to him being focused on the pouch part.

Eruhaben spoke calmly, "We shall get going, we are wasting time."

Alberu sighed in relief in his heart, he was thankful enough that Cage had not mentioned to them that she had already told this him.

Everyone agreed at Eruhaben, "We will go now Your majesty, we still have to get a lot of stuff for Cale."

Alberu smiled. "Alright."

Moreover, Alberu cannot go with them, the reason is, he still has more papers to finish.

++

Three pouches have been prepared; one has food, one contains supplies, and one contains money. It is anticipated that 500 billion coins were placed in the pouch containing the money.

Cage held those three bags in her hands right then.

A black dragon with stunningly beautiful and graceful black scales was flying next to Cage. The dragon had exquisite blue eyes that shone from within. As it cast a hopeful glance towards Cage, his delicate wings fluttered in the air. This dragon is no other than Raon.

Cage remembered the discussion when Cale's family had given her the three pouches that was on her hand.

[ They were currently at the temple of the God of Death. The floor was covered in a huge spell that was glowing dark and had dots floating across it.

At that moment, Alberu reach his hand and gave the pouches to Cage.

Alberu started to speak, "Miss Cage, this is all the stuff that we had ready."

"I see, your majesty. However," Cage looked at Raon and continued to speak. "God of Death had said that Raon-nim will be coming with Cale."

Raon started to smile brightly before he proudly exclaimed. "Of course! Human will need the mighty me with him in order to protect him!"

The two kittens nodded and started to speak. "Yes nya! Cale will need the youngest to protect him nya!"
"Yes, Cale will need our youngest in order to protect him from danger!"

Eruhaben looked at them and started to speak, "I guess it's the right choice to send him off with this kid."

Cage started to smile before speaking, "it seems that everything is now ready, Raon-nim please follow me." ]

"Raon-nim, stand next to the pouches," Cage said as she started to make her way into the huge spell. After entering it and placing the three pouches on it, she went out and glanced at Raon.

Raon flattered his wings and flew close to the pouches.

After indicating that the ritual would begin, Cage raised one arm while closing her eyes.

Raon felt that his body appeared to be becoming lighter as the magic continued as it lit up even more brightly than before.

Raon opened his eyes at that precise time and found himself in an unfamiliar location.

Raon Miru.

Raon heard an unfamiliar voice throughout the space, it echoed very lightly.

It is me, God of Death.

When the god of death had introduced himself, Raon immediately yelled as if not caring at the introduction. "Where is my human god of death?!"

Well, he is resting somewhere... Anyway, you will be sent out with cale right now. So be ready. God of Death straightforwardly spoke as an unknown fog started to gather through Raon's body.

It was at that moment, Raon had lost his consciousness.

.___________________________________________.

A/N: I have broken my promise, my apologies.