⚫️ - Chapter 11: The aura

Note:

I want to make a new fanfic but I don't want to burden myself with another fanfic to work on, Life sucks 。°(°¯ᯅ¯°)°。

_______
_______

-Human we shouldn't continue running through that bridge.

Cale stopped running at the same time Raon spoke.

The path that Lee Hyunsung broke through was covered with demonic people.

"…Everybody get down."

At the perfect timing, the little dragon cast a shield spell on Cale.

- Careful Human!

The legs of the bridge shook tremendously as the ichthyosaur's huge mouth bit it. The scales of the ichthyosaur shone through the dust that poured down onto Han River like rain. A fishy smell of blood and water filled the area. Piles of shattered concrete and cut steel.

The carcasses of the demonic people which the ichthyosaur had cleanly bitten through. The legs of the bridge were broken.

- I'll distract them human!

At that exact moment, a violent dragon aura appeared in thin air furiously and forcefully rampaging against the zombies and people from it.

It was then, Kim Dokja felt an incredible pressure and fear...

[Personal Skill the fourth wall blocked the "■■" ■.]

...before it disappeared.

[The fourth wall is shaking.]

Cale looked at the others, he could only guess what was happening.

"Raon," Cale uttered.

- don't worry human! I'll teleport you to the other side of the bridge while they're busy!

'Busy?' Cale couldn't help but feel uneasy.

The teleportation scroll appeared beneath him and teleported him to the safety zone.

'what a vicious dragon.'

...

"…Dok…ssi…kay?"

Kim Dokja saw Yoo Sangah and Han Myungoh struggling to get up, It was as if something is holding them down.

'What's going on?'

One of Han Myungoh's legs seemed injured and uncomfortable from the previous quake. Lee Hyunsung and Lee Gilyoung cried out from across the bridge but their voices seemed blocked by the safety zone. It was clear that they were struggling.

But above that, He could vougely see one person standing, he was behind Lee Hyunsung and the shadow almost roughly covered the person, so it was kinda difficult to figure out who it was.

Kim Dokja looked around and he couldn't see Cale. It was at that moment Kim Dokja had an idea of who was the person standing behind Lee Hyunsung.

Cale looked at the yellow wall before looking down.

'It's blocked.'

He couldn't see the other side of the wall.

- The yellow barrier is quite strong! But for some reason, my aura was able to get through it! Human I removed the dragon aura!

Cale nodded and walked to the nearest wall and leaned in.

[Constellation "Ancestry for the Missing Ruby" is proud.]

[Many constellations are confused.]

[Some constellations are intrigued by you.]

....
....