⚫️ - Chapter 10.2: Bridge?

Note:

I'm failing my history class and all I could do was watch as my evil subject teacher put my grade down ( ꃼᯅꃼ )
_________________________

Third pov: Cale

"You should've checked it when you opened the attributes window. Lee Hyunsung is a soldier so there must be a skill you can use in this situation."

"Well...I have one but how do I use it―"

"Just think about using the skill."

"...Will that work?"

"Haaap!" Lee Hyunsung's biceps swelled as he grabbed the door.

- Human, that guy has an unusual strength for a normal human!

Cale slightly nodded although he was in deep thought.

Is this world perhaps the same as the world where "Kim Roksoo" is?

...He quite has the experience to survive.

His thoughts were running like the speed of light.

Of course, it's not that he disowned his name as Kim Roksoo, it's just that he embraced his name as "Cale Henituse" and "Kim Roksoo" is no longer his identity.

Perhaps, moving on the future while putting the past aside would be more convenient rather than mourning on it over and over. It's not that he wanted to forget it, he'll never will.

_____________
_____________

Dudududu.

There was a sound like a huge spring turning and the door started to move.

Cale dazedly glances at the slightly open door.

....

"What? This guy has real strength!"

- ...Human!!

"Huh?"

Cale snapped back into reality.

He realized he had been dazed the whole time. However, in a matter of seconds, his confused state was gone and he acted nonchalantly as if nothing had happened.

- Human what are you staring intently for?

Cale mumbled. "It's nothing."

The invisible dragon looked at his human in suspicion, afcourse, he didn't believe him.

But the little dragon knew that his human was stubborn, so he didn't bring the topic further.

Cale felt a little weird at Raon's response, it was as if Raon doubted him.

He knew that the little dragon wasn't dumb, however, he didn't lie much about it, it was more like half truth and half lie, there was nothing to doubt, after all, it was just a small problem from the past and he had gotten over it.

Cale ignored his uneasiness and approached Kim Dokja's group, only standing behind them.

"That's it! It is really great!"

"Come on, get off!"

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Carry the child on your back."

"I understand."

At that moment, the dokkaebi once again appeared.

[...Ah, this is really. I knew this would happen. Didn't I saw it earlier? I told you not to go anywhere, Damn! The scenario isn't ready yet-]

- Human are you tired? I can just teleport us to where we are heading! Human you are panting like a dog!

Cale slightly frowned and ignored Raon.