chapter 15

Uday got a message from manyata and was surprised' he smirked and then replied back.

Uday texted

Hey princess thanks for the offer but i don't think I will be free as I promised someone else'

Manyata got the reply and she was not happy but she tried to think of it in a normal way... but on the other hand uday was smirking as sia had called him few hours ago and he had agreed to go to the mall with them but he also told sia not to mention about him going to the mall.

Next morning after having breakfast

Manyata got ready and went downstairs waiting for vijay bhai and j'. she was walking from one end to the other. 

brij, ds, komal and manika were sitting in the hall talking.

DS: manyata beta u have been walking from one end to the other for the past five minutes.

Manyata: what can I do DS its around 10:20 and we need to reach to the mall at 11' but no our vijay bhai and j wont understand that.

Manika: beta I can understand j talking time to get ready but vijay should be here na.

Manyata: bua sa even I don't understand why vijay bhai is talking ages to get ready as it is girls jobs to do'.

Vijay bhai was coming down at that time and heard manyata.

Vijay: excuse me m bhai but please don't compare me with girls and I don't take long to get ready'. But since we r going out we have to look smart.

Mainka: beta I wonder when that day will come when you  will try to look smart for girls.

Manyata: I TELL U she said giving vijay a naughty smile. While the other laughed.

Komal: so beta what is the plan for today.

Manyata: ma we r going to the mall do some shopping, have some lunch and if we have time then probably go to the cinema.

Brij: that's good beta but make sure u have guards around u'

Manyata: jee paaa'.. j hurry up we r getting late.

J: coming jiji she came down and saw that vijay and manyata were giving her a look'. What look im here now so stop giving me these stupid look and lets go'. They all said their bye to the elders and left. Luckily because there was less traffic they reached the mall few minutes early and saw sia waiting there

Manyata: hey jiji. She said hugging her

Sia: hey manyata and she hugged vijay and j too

Manyata: jiji hasn't unnati come yet.

Sia: nahin manyata she hasn't.

Manyata: oh god I forgot my purse in the car ill go and get it'. She was about to go when vijay stopped her.

Vijay: manyata u stay here ill go and get it.

Manyata: no vijay bhai u stay here ill just be back in few minutes and before vijay could stop her one guard left with manyata while the other two stood there'. Vijay, sia and j were talking