chapter 17

Uday: looks like my charm has started to work on u' he spoke as he slightly moved back and saw her lost into his deep eyes' he then spoke again' princess if u look at me like this then surely kuch kuch will happen'

manyata came back to reality and quickly sat in her car before uday or anyone can see her cheeks turning red.. the devgardh and Jaighar car started to move out of the mall with their guards in another car.

Few days had passed since the youngster went out'

unnati, Giriraj, vasundra came to the devgardh mansion sometimes... first when manyata didn't see uday she thought he might come some other day but he didn't and 'whenever she went to the jaigarh mansion she hoped to see him but he was not there too...so one day she finally decide to ask unnati.

Manyata: unnati erm...where is uday I havent seen him for ages' she said as she had sat down on unnati bed... unnati was surprised as manyata asked this question.

Unnati. Wow manyata u are asking about dada' omg I hope I am not  dreaming.

Manyata: unnati im just asking as I havent seen him otherwise it is so peaceful without him she said spreading her hands... however somewhere in her heart she knew that was a lie' but being manyata she wont admit it.

Unnati: hmmm if u say so' well after we came back from the mall  dad informed dada that he will have to leave for Dubai for a very important business meeting' and dada didn't have much time and had to leave asap

Manyata: oh ...k'.
she felt disappointed that uday left without telling her and unnati could notice that and smiled at her.

Unnati in her mind: hmmm so manyata didn't like dada going means she does care about dada...not bad.

Manyata: ok unnati i'll leave now. She hugged unnati and left'..

two weeks had passed...manyata thought of texting uday but let it be as he didn't inform her that he was leaving' but now manyata was really getting annoyed'... she was going downstairs when she saw jaighar family,  sia and daksh sitting in the hall as she reached near  she  greeted them.

Manyata: happy wedding anniversary jiji and jiju sa'. She hugged them and went and sat next to unnati

Sia & daksh: thank u.

Manyata: by the way jiji wt happened u seemed to be blushing.

Vijay: m bhai sia jiji gave us awesome news.

Manyata: really and what is that.

Vijay: that our sia jiji is expecting'. Manyata was really happy and went and hugged her sister again.

Daksh:  dadi saab, ma , papa  me and sia have a wish

DS: and what is that beta

Daksh:daadi saab the thing is that sia said that she wants unnati and manyata to be in charge of her delivery.

Unnati: but daksh jiju sa' how will that happen me and manyata are still waiting for our place in sanjevani hospital

Sia: I don't know about that unnati but its final that u and manyata will be in charge and im sure u will get ur place before my delivery' plus our doctor is in sanjevani and when I told her my wish about u two being in charge of my delivery she agreed but on one condition that she will allow u to be in charge only if u get ur place.

Daksh: so dont say no as ur sia jiji did a very had job to make the doctor agree.

Doctor saab: and ur wish has been answered. He said walking with a letter in his hand. Everyone looked at him confusingly.

DS: what do u mean doctor saab?

Doctor saab: what I mean is that unnati and manyata got their place in sanjeevani and they will be joining from next week'. Unnati and manyata were really happy and hugged each other tightly as they were waiting for this moment to come.

Manyata: jiji now ur wish will come true.

vasundra: ma saab this is a very good news... that means there is a double celebration.

DS: haan vasundra u r right. And also purohit ji is going to come here to do pooja for sia, daksh and their unborn baby
S

he turned to the youngsters. Children don't u think u need to start organising for the pooja and party.

Manyata : what another party!! She said making a face

DS: manyata we r royals and we will have many parties and later in life u will have many parties which u will attend.

J: oh come on jiji last time u were saying that u might organise a party for sia jiji and daksh jiji for their anniversary and now u r complaining .

Vijay: I TELL U. both stopped when  they saw manyata glaring at them.

Manyata: well yh it was going to be a surprise party but not anymore as im sure one of u must have told sia jiji and the other family members'.

Unnati: daadi sa r we going to have a pooja and then a party right'

DS: haan beta but remember u will be wearing traditional clothes and for the party ..I hope u all remember that it will be where everyone will be coming to congrats the couple for their anniversary and now also for the good news .

they all soon got ready to organise the pooja and party.

Meanwhile

DS: giriaj: its has been two weeks and uday has not arrived yet.

Giriraj: maa saab I spoke to him few days ago and he said he might have to stay there for few days but he  might come early if his work has finished . Ds nodded'.. soon guest started to arrive for the pooja and party and everyone was ready' manyata was finally ready she came out of her room and walked few steps  when a hand pulled her inside a room.

Here is chap 17 hope you enjoy it