chapter 30

omg you are  going shopping and that also without me how can you guys be so mean.

Uday: sorry j but i'm going shopping with my fiancée for tonights party. why don't u go with vijay banna or unnati . Manyata smiled at udays and j nok jhok and both j and uday were happy to see that at least manyata was smiling for real.

J: of course after my jiji has to look good as she is yuvraj udayveer singh fiancée.

Uday: exactly. Shall we go manyata?

Manyata: only if you and j have finished

j: of course we have, and both manveer headed of to shopping.

J : I wish if jiji stays happy like this and no evil eye falls on her.. please god don't let anything happen to her' she said staring into space where manveer left from.

Meanwhile in the car.

Manyata: Uday u know I hate parties right?

Uday: haan toh?

Manyata: You still want to take me?

Uday: Princess I am only going there because you are  coming otherwise I won't go without you.

Manyata: you are seriously stubborn. She said shaking her head with a small smile.

Uday: Just like you. he said with his usual smirk back on.

Once they reached to the mall they got out of the car while there were two guards behind them.
uday took manyatas hand in his making her walk along with him, as there was a little crowd uday held manyata from her waist with his other hand and guided her in once they reach inside.

Manyata: Uday what do I have to wear?

Uday: A gown. he whispered as he stood near her. 
But I don't mind you wearing nothing at night when your only with me. He added on with mischief in his tone.
manyata felt a shiver when he said that and her cheeks turned slightly red. She ignored that comment of his totally.

Manyata: erm I know a store that sells really good gown she said walking away

Uday: arrien princess wait for me he said walking behind her. They soon reached the store and after a lot of struggle found a gown that manyata actually liked' well it was actually udays choice.

Manyata: uday im hungry. Uday looked at the time and saw it was exact 12:00pm

Uday: princess it lunch time come lets go and get something to eat. He said and took manyata's bag in one hand and held her hand.

Once reaching to a restaurant uday ordered Chinese for both of them. While eating manyata had some crumbs left near her lips and uday saw that.
without a word, he got up from his seat. Manyata looked at him confusingly when he got up but then her heart started to beat faster when she felt him coming near her lips. She looked at his action when he rubbed of the crumb from her face and licked him finger. she couldn't take his intense gaze and concentrated on her food while uday loved the effect he had on her.

Manyata: Uday shall we go now?

Uday nodded and both headed towards the car.  On the way manyata noticed that Uday took another direction which waa not to devgarh palace. After  a while she decided to ask him

Manyata: Uday where are we going now?

Uday: jaighar palace Princess. Once reaching there both walked in. Vasundra who was sitting in the hall was delighted to see them.

Vasundra: welcome Manyata. come and sit.
Manyata took her blessing and sat down with vasundra while uday sat on the other couch.
Manyata how r u feeling now beta. She asked her after seated down.