chapter 7

Vijay: Giriraj uncle tomorrow we need uday and unnati to help us arrange things for the party.

Giriraj: of course beta they will surely come''.

Uday looked at manyata and smirked at her

Uday (in his head) ; Interesting a day with princess manyata not bad.

after spending sometime at the club uday, unnati, and Giriraj left to go to their palace while manyata and her family went back to theirs.

At the dining table in Jaighar palace

Giriraj: so uday beta when r u planning to join our business.

Uday: after few days dad once I get a report on how the work is going in London then I will join our family business.

vasundra: Mahraj and uday please don't discuss business matters at home especially at dinner time. Uday smiled at his mom while Giriraj teasingly

Giriraj: sorry maharani vasundra ji I forgot that at home u r the boss and we have to obey your order please forgive us.

vasundra: mahraj u will never change'.. unnati beta please if there is a way to cure ur fathers illness of not bringing business topic during dinner time then please do let me know.

Unnati: mom please don't bring me between u and dad'

Giriraj: by the way what time are you leaving to go to the farmhouse?

Unnati: I guess around 9 something.

Uday: uh uh chotti we r going to be leaving exactly at 9 so don't be late...

Meanwhile At the devgharh palace everyone at the dining able.

Vijay: k so we have packed everything that we need to take to the Farmhouse.

J: yes vijay bhai u said this the 10th time.

Manyata: I TELL YOU  she said copying vijay while the others laughed and vijay just rolled his eyes.

Vijay: j bhai im just saying it so that we don't forget anything.

Manyata: ofho vijay bhai u checked the list, and so did me and jay then how can we miss something out'. And also while checking the list we also made sure that we have got everything right so then y r u worrying

Manika: beta ur brother is worrying because since he has become a event manager  he wants everything to be perfect you know when u were abroad vijay got a contract from your jiju to organise his party and im telling u vijay was so annoying that day as he didn't let anyone sleep until everything was sorted. She said imagining that day and shaking her head at him.

Manyata: aww my sweet vijay bhai u r worrying for no reason and u will organise the party very well plus we all are there to help u na'.

DS: manyata beta have u spoken to your elder jiji.

Manyata: DS I did try to call her and jiju but both were not answering so then I called at their palace and got to know that they went for a vacation last month so I didn't want to disturb them.