chapter 4

once she reached at the end of the stairs she took a deep breath and was trying to breathe normally... when her breathing got normal she went and sat next to unnati until she saw him come and sit opposite to her

Manyata: Great' she mumbled under her breath

unnati who was sitting next to her heard her.

Unnati: what is great manyata?

J and Vijay stopped talking and looked at the two girls'

manyata somehow came up with an answer .

Manyata: nothing unnati I mean it's great to be back home....but it's not great to meet your brother... she said the last bit to herself however  unnati heard her and tried to control her smile'

J: anyways guys this Saturday we have organised a party for you guys so have you guys decided what to wear?. to be honest I guess if uday wears anything other girls will still find him dashing right uday.

Uday: Well jay if u r saying it then I can't do anything but agree with you and looks like someone else will become my dewaani he said looking at manyata'' while manyata  gave him a angry look.

Vijay: oh really who is she uday banna.

Uday: hain koi'...and you know what I like about her the most'. He said first looking at vijay but then fixed his gaze on manyata and continued speaking...I like when her nose gets red in anger and that also because of me'.. She is like a challenger to me and u all know how I like challenges in my life. Anyways why is there a party for us he said moving his attention to vijay and j.

J: because now you all r back for good so it was just a way to celebrate it and probably the party could lighten your mood'. Also there could be a get together where you can meet the people who haven't seen you for ages.

Manyata: seriously j does there have to be any party I mean cant there just be family get together (in my ff manyata is not a party type and sometimes does a drama when she has to go to one).

Vijay: oh come on m bhai here we have organised a party and u r still moaning... I thought that you will love going to parties once u r in abroad but oh god u r still that Drama queen'.. I TELL YOU

Manyata: vijay bhai if I don't like parties that does not mean I'm a drama queen.

Vijay: prove it then'.. by coming to the party'.. nd yh you have to stay there till the party ends

J: oh come on vijay bhai u know that m jiji will only stay in the party for about 15min nd her staying in the party till the end is impossible.

Manyata: j and vijay bhai if u r challenging me then watch I'll prove you both wrong and stay in the party until it's not finished'.. she said gave unnati a hi-fi

Uday: by the way chotti when will u get ur results?

Unnati: dada manyata gave the hospital doctor uncle email address so they will forward the results to him'.

Uday nodded as he was very serious when it was about his sister

J: OMG girls how can we forget the most important thing.