chapter 29

J: ok jiji you take rest but if you need anything do call us okay. Manyata nodded  and both left.

Manyata decided to freshen up after j and vijay had left, She walked over to her wadrobe and grabbed a towel, after few seconds  she turned around and bumped into uday really hard making her slightly loose  her balance but uday held her from her waist on time and made her stand straight.

Uday: Princess you do realise you have a fever right?

Manyata: haan uday I do but why are you  saying that she said being confused. Uday took the towel from her.

Uday: because when you know that you have a fever you are still going to have a shower again he said raising his eyebrows.

Manyata: uday please now don't say I cant have a shower again I mean I won't be long.

Uday: no manyata you cant. You cant even stand for five minutes.

Manyata: how do you know that?

Uday: Because when you were walking to your wadrobe to get this towel out I saw how you were holding your head and  walking slower than a snail which clearly shows your weakness. So now don't argue with me and  come on sit down.he said talking her to the bed as he still held her by her waist.

Manyata: why did you have to come at this time.

Uday: so that I can see if my princess is resting when I'm not around he said making her sit on the bed and sat down with her.

Manyata felt a shiver run down her spine when uday said 'my princess'

Uday: princess if u want I can give you a sponge bath as you wont need to get out of bed. Manyata looked at him shockingly

Manyata: you are going to give me a sponge bath? She asked with wide eyes

Uday: haan I'm ur fiance so I do have the right.. manyata didn't reply for a while so uday thought maybe she doesn't trust him with that and continued speaking.
Manyata if you want then I'll call j or unnati or one of the staff and tell them to give you a sponge bath. I know you still need time with our relation he said getting up.

manyata felt so special but even she knew she had to take this relationship forward someday and she even started to know that she didn't find uday irritating as before and also that whenever uday comes near her and kisses her  she has no objection to it.

Before uday can leave and call someone manyata held his hands. she has seen that uday has been supporting her a lot and she loved that, uday looked at her questionably

Manyata: uday. I don't mind u giving me a sponge bath I trust u. and about our relation I think it has progressed already, we have gone more than a friend as far as I think. Uday was just staring at her and he couldn't believe this he was really happy. He sat next to her.

Uday: thank you princess you don't know how happy I am and you are right our relation has progressed a lot and its gone beyond friendship.

Manyata: thank you uday.

Uday: for what? He frowned.

Manyata: for being by my side. But uday i'm going to be honest with you, I promise that you will be the only man in my life who will have the rights on me and I won't have the rights to feel for anyone except you.

Uday: I also promise you princess that only you will have the rights on me he said tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

By the intercom uday told one of the staff to bring equipment for sponge bath, once it has arrived uday started to give manyata sponge bath and he was doing it so softly that it was making manyata ticklish and she felt goose bump,  although uday noticed this he pretending that he didn't know the effect she was getting when he is rubbing the sponge on her hands and face .
Once he was done he ordered manyata dinner and fed her but this time manyata also fed him back and he happily ate it. After giving her medicine he made her lay down and gave a kiss on her forehead and waited until she fell asleep, once she did he left her room and headed downstairs. When he was reached downstairs he saw brij and giri with ds in her office and headed over there.