chapter 5

Manyata: vasu aunty u know I was looking around the mall when my eyes fell on uday and vijay bhai looking at suites very interestingly. . they seemed more interested than us '.. she  said and looked at uday and saw him give her a watch-what- I -do- to u look.

she tried to stop her laughter and looked away from him'.. 

Manyata (in her head): at least I got that annoying smirk of his face she thought in her mind. 

Rest of the day manyata stayed around someone and made sure she was nowhere near uday'.. She knew he will get her back after teasing him''.

The devgardh family went to drop of the jaigarh family till the main door'' and before going to his car uday turned around and gave manyata a don't-think-you-can-escape look

Giriraj: uday beta chalien (uday shall we go?)

Uday: jee dad, he  took blessing from the elders and looked at manyata again before leaving...

manyata felt a relief when she saw his car move out of the gates however a part of her heart wanted him to be there which she was unaware of.

Next day

Manyata came downstairs wearing a casual top and 3 quarter length jeans

She headed towards the dining table....

Once she reached there she saw unnati and smiled at her but then a frown formed on her head when she saw Uday sitting next to unnati.

She sat down opposite him...the elders had their breakfast already so only unnati, uday, vijay and j were at the table

Uday (in his mind): so princess in casual clothes not bad he thought smirking

Manyata: morning guys nd j where is everyone else.

J: jiji the elders had their breakfast early and left.

Manyata: oh k.... unnati did giriraj uncle and vasu aunty come as I still need to give them their gift.

Unnati: no they have not came as dad had to go to a very important meeting and mom went to visit an orphanage with komal aunty.

Manyata: never mind I will give them their gift at the party.

Uday: so princess since you bought gift for my mom nd dad I'm sure u did get me something.  (Smirking)

Manyata: oh no I'm extremely sorry uday I completely forgot about u and ur gift she said in a sarcasm way. Which uday smirked at.

Uday: oh come on princess I very well know that you have bought me my gift and I'll make sure I leave with it by today.

Vijay: uday darling please hold on there you can get your gift later on ... But manyata what about us u forgot your vijay bhai gift I mean you haven't even gave anyone in the family their gift yet.

The other laughed at his antics

manyata who was sitting next to vijay bhai spoke..