chapter 31

Rithivik: he is really protective about unnati and at the same time I don't want to break my friendship with him but please don't tell him for now.

Manyata: Don't worry I won't but you need to do something soon before it's too late.

Uday: Do what before it's too late. They both turned to see uday looking at them curiously. Both taken back for a second to see him appear suddenly.

Rithvik: That i should go for this business deal before it's too late he said.

Uday looked at manyata who nodded. She didn't want to hide anything from him but she had no option because Unnati didn't want uday or anyone else to know yet.

Uday: Anyways I think you had enough dance with manyata now it's my turn

Rithvik: Jealous that I'm dancing with her now.

Both of them smirked back at each other and uday held out his hands to Manyata which she happily placed and both manveer started to dance
together again'. Uday pulled her closer to him and was holding her by her waist while manyata hands were around his neck both lost into each other.

After sometime manveer were still dancing closely, everyone were changing partners except them' both being aware of their surrounding but uday didn't want to let her go and dance with anyone else.

Manyata: uday

Uday: hmm

Manyata: shouldn't we be changing  partners? I mean everyone is doing that except us.

Uday: Everyone has danced with you enough, now its only my turn to dance with you

Manyata: yh dancing with me again' she said with a smile. 
She suddenly felt goosebumps when Uday started to caress her waist slightly' as he gave her a teasing smile she was trying to look away as if pretending that his hands were having no effect on her waist.

Uday: Princess I think we should be going.

Manyata: really? uday I thought you stay till the party ends

Uday: I do princess but I know you don't like parties and if you do attend then you don't stay there for long that's why so shall we.

Manyata: k but let's tell the others before we leave.

Uday and manyata moved out of the dance floor and waited till the others finished dancing, once they did they all came where manveer stood.

Uday: Rithvik thanks for the party man really enjoyed it but to go now

Rithvic: yaar. Why are you going so early, stay for a while

Uday: no dude have to go now thing is manyata came to the party for me and she actually doesn't like parties so we decided to leave and also she has started to recover from her fever so I don't want her to catch fall sick again.

Rithvik: okay uday because of manyata I'm allowing you to go, anyways bye dude. both friends hugged. Bye manyata it was nice meeting you he said once he moved away from uday.

Manyata: same here rithvik

Uday: so guys are yoy coming with us or staying till the party ends? He asked looking at j, unnati and vijay

Manyata:uday let them enjoy. They will come after the party ends right guys to which all nodded but she looked at unnati and rithvik for a brief second while j just winked at unnati

J: of course jiji see you at the palace she said hugging manyata. Manveer soon left after few talks while the rest stayed.

Vijay: They are so cute I just love how uday is taking care of manyata