1: Emma: tour?!

"Emma!" Shawn yells from the living room.

"What" i say turning around from my computer in my room and get up starting to walk out of my room heading towards him when i turn the corner i look at my phone and see my phone blowing up...? Oh god! what now?

I get out to the living room and Shawn nearly tramples me in excitement. Shawn could have his moments of energy but for the most he was a very laid back person sooooo what is happening.

"I...We...."he cant even get out what he is trying to say because he is out of breath from jumping up and down.

"Shawn, slow down... what happened?" i grab his arms and try to stop him from jumping up and down like a monkey on drugs.

"We are going on tour!" he yells making me a little deaf in one ear. I Have a very confused look on my face because Shawn wasn't big enough to go on his own tour yet so who were we going with?

I jiggle my finger in my ear trying to get it to pop or something. ow."With who?" I say asking the question getting excited to hear the answer but i still stay calm and collected.

" 5 seconds of summer!" he finally starts to calm down and his breathing was going back to normal

I loved them and i knew their type of music... and Shawn didn't really fit in that category. They had a bad boy/pop rock kind of feel but Shawn's music was a lot of simple and acoustic stuff. Really they were like the complete opposite.

"Why are they taking YOU of tour?" I say being happy for him but still confused by the fact that their types of music were on two opposite sides of the spectrum.

"Not just me, you too! They were looking for people that were completely different from them so that they could draw more people to their shows and different...that's me and the DBJ's." He looks down at his phone and says he has to go and he grabs his keys and leaves the house.

"Why would they invite the DBJ's?" i think out loud. The DBJ's stood for Dance Below Junkies... it was a dance group that i am the originator of and we post videos on YouTube and we have over 4 million subscribers and we never have gotten enough money to go on our own tour but every time we tried to get a job as opening for someone they always said no because they wanted the opening act to be some kind of singer/ singing group. Well now is our chance!

------

Obvi this chapter kinda sucked lol but ya know keep reading...it gets more interesting...this is my first book so ya know.

Comment and give me pointers, yeah? Pls it would help a ton.