11: Emma: Game on

We get off the plane and we all get in cabs to go to our hotel. I grab my suitcase to load it in the back of the cab but a hand stops me and grabs my suitcase and loads it in the cab.

"hope you don't mind if i share a cab with you." Luke says opening the door and gesturing me in.

"Luke, i don't know if that's a good idea. We cant date or else the group will get kicked off tour." i say placing my hand on the one his hand resting on top of the cab door.

"I know we cant date but i just want to talk to you... I like your company."

"okay" I say getting in the car.

We both get in and the cab starts to pull away.

"Ya know i wasn't in favor of this rule." He says looking down and his hands as he is twiddling his thumbs.

"Well im not really in favor of it either.." I say looking up at him slowly.

He leans in and kisses me lips softly.

"Luke.."

"Shhh" he says putting his finger up to his lips smiling and pulling me in for another kiss.

I grab his lower back and pull him closer to me. Emma this is wrong you are putting the group in jepordy. I curl me fingers as he moves his kisses to my neck.

The cab stops and the door starts to open forcing Luke to pull away acting like nothing ever happened.

He gets out of the cab and grabs his bags. He heads into the hotel turning around and winking at me.

Game on Luke Hemmings, Game On.

"Emma come on, lets get checked in. Kian and Shawn are just getting in." Tara says grabing my hand pulling me into the hotel. She was excited because she was dating Kian and he was on his own tour and hasn't seen her in a while. Tara never really acts like this, she was ussally quite and acted like this on the inside.

Tara and Kian had a bit of a on-off relationship. I didn't like Kian. I was pretty sure he was abusive but Tara denied it every time I asked about it.

Shawn had to take a seperate plane because he was overlapped his schedule. He had to come a little bit later then everyone so Kian said he would fly down with Shawn because he just got home.

Me and Tara check in and head to the airport once again...

-----------

"Hey baby." Kian says

Tara runs up and hugs him. He put his head over her shoulder and looks at a girls ass while she walks by.

Ass hole.