15: Luke: Shall we dance?

After the show micheal takes off right away and everyone else goes to a club to party.

I wasn't feeling going out tonight I was really tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

I see Emma out on the stage. Writing something in a note book. She looked a bit frustrated. She sits the note book down and turns on a song on her phone.

She counts out loud and starts to do some dance moves. She gets to the one part and stops shaking her head letting out a bit groan.

"Em, take a break. It might help you think." She jumps a little and turns shaking her head.

"Luke I have to get this done so that we can start to learn this tomorrow. I wish I could take a break but no everyone left so there is no one else to even help me.". She shakes her head more and runs her hand through her hair sighing.

"Here, what about this." I start to do a ridiculous dance. I stop popping up the collar of my flannel to add a "cool" effect.

She laughs. "That was indeed horrifying." Her eyes soften and walks over to me grabbing my hand gentaly rubbing her thumb over my skin.

"Well hey no one ever taught me how to dance, plus I didn't even go to my proms so you know dancing isn't really my thing.". I smile grabbing her other hand.

"You don't even know how to slow dance?"

"Nope."

"Well let's fix that." She takes my hand and places it on her hip. She brings up our hands and takes a step closer to me.

"Okay so basically just go to the beat of the music and follow my feet okay."

I nod and she walks over to her phone and turns on Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. She walks back over to me and place my hands where they go. "Ready?"

"I am going to apologize in advance. But shall we dance?" She laughs and takes the first step, I follow. After a couple steps I get the pattern down. I stop looking at the floor and look up into her eyes.

She had beautiful blue eyes. They weren't as blue as mine, they had more of a gery color to them but they were like crystals. Beautiful and shimmery.

I softly my lips to hers and our dancing soon turns into swaying. I put both of my arms around her waist and pull her as close as I can. She brings both of her arms up and around my neck.

She pulls away from the kiss but leaves her forehead on mine and shook her head slowly back and forth making our noses rub against each other. Then gives me another little kiss

This moment was nice. All I could hear was the music. All I could feel was Emma's sweet breath and her heart beat speed up every time I would kiss her.

I wonder if she could feel my heary nearly jump out of my chest every time we kissed, looked at each other, or when she played with the little baby hairs on the back of my neck.

Why was she so different from every other girl I have known. I didn't even know her for very long but she gave me butterflies and made me feel special. Maybe it was the fact that we could be together or maybe its because she could be the one.

Luke you just met the girl! Stop it this isn't a love story!.... Well not yet. Oh god luke you fell pretty hard for didn't you?! Damn it.

I move my one hand from her hip to her cheak and kiss her slow, long, and passionate.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing just in amazement."

"By what?"

"Well its not every day I get to slow dance with a princess."

"So I am a princess now?"

"Yeah, your my princess." She blushes and brings my lips to hers. She pulls away, leaves her forehead on mine again. This time I take advantage of it and move my head up and kiss her on the forehead.

"I could stay here forever just like this...with you." She says snuggling into my arms obviously showing she was sleepy.

"Come on princess let's get you back to the hotel for your beauty sleep." She nods.