6: Luke: Being a bad boy for a good reason

*Luke's pov
--------------
I wake and walk down the road to get some coffee from Starbucks because i knew they were going to want some to help get rid of the hangover they were going to have, plus I wanted some... my guilty pleasure... well one of them ;)

I get back to the house and the boys are waking up and coming to the kitchen.

all of them sit at the counter and we atrt talking about the party, then the twins that Michael left Emma for last night come out of his room and giggle and say bye as they walk out of the house.

Michael had an accomplished look on his face "so Luke, how was Emma?"

"what?"

"don't play that game Luke, was she good... is she worth my time?"

"i wouldn't know I didn't sleep with her and anyways what made you think I would let you sleep with her... she deserves better then a one night stand."

"does lukey like someone?!?!" Calum picks at me.

"no... yeah... I don't know. but I think it could go some where."

well she seemed nice and she defiantly could kiss me anytime she wanted.

*knocking at the door

Ashton gets up and opens the door and in walks our manager josh.

" I know you guys probably all have hangovers from the party last night but we need to talk about some stuff about the tour."

"Its always business business business with you. relax a little have a beer."

"Calum its 10 in the morning..." he gives Calum a mom look at cal shuts up and sits down.

"first we need to go over this group of dancer that is coming on tour... stay away from them guys we don't want any drama with fans and I don't want to have to drop them form the tour because they said all or none so if one of your asses breaks one of their hearts and she as to leave then they are all gone... and I can't have that."

the boys all take turns looking at me and then towards each other. fuck. the only girl in a while that I even thought about dating sense my last break up. For the past 5 months every night was filled with one night stands and bj's in a club bathroom.

I was done with that and wanted to go after Emma but.... FUCCCCCKKKKK

"Got it!" josh said in a stern voice so we would understand. I nod my head to show I understand but at the same time I was think maybe if I just talk to him and tell him about what I want he would change his mind.

But josh was like our mother half of the time, and when he made up his mind he wouldn't change it.

so I guess I am going to have to be a bit of a rule breaker...I have to be.

Luke would it even be worth it... Remember...

This is the first time I have felt any thing after I broke up with kiarra

I loved her soooo Much and then she riped my heart out and told me that she wasn't even into guys but she loved the sex.... Normally a guy would celebrate that her was in a no strings attached relationship with a lesbian. But I loved her and when I told her that I wanted her and only her not some other random girl with her... She got mad and told me that she thought I loved her.

I did love her but I wanted to have her to myself... But nope she went for the same people that Mikey flirted with... Which were usually sluts and any random trash that had a tounge.

After her I thought well maybe love just isn't my thing and I gave up on looking for it.

I have always loved the idea of love but its pointless when people were all lying cheating basterds.

...but Emma... I don't know if she was.

I thought that I was going to get laid after she kissed me like that but I really think now that she was just curious about my lip ring and then got a little to heated but then realized it and pulled away.

Because afterwards we just sat out on the hammock and talked about our hopes for the tour and what we wanted out of life and all the deep shit that I can't talk to a girl that gets in my sheets at 3 in morning and then walks at 6... Was Emma different?!

I couldnt fuckig tell was she worth breaking the rules or would she do the same thing every other girl did?

I will just cool off for these next couple weeks and see what happens when I see on tour... Go with the flow, I just hope the flow doesn't take me to a dead end.