30: Sarah: Oh God Pleaseeee No!

My body aches all over. I feel pain reach all over me. I try to open my eyes but can't quite get it. What happened? Last thing I remember is being on the roof with Shawn and him...breaking up with me.

I feel the left side of my bed dip and someone grab my hand. "Sarah this shouldn't of happened. I am so sorry and can never forgive myself." It was Shawn... What happend?

I hear him take in a shakey breath almost like he is going to cry. "This all my fault! I let the best thing I ever go, and I almost lost you forever. I promise when you wake up, I will never let you go ever again! Never."

The sound of him saying that made my heart pound against my chest. I get enough strength to open my eyes a tiny bit.

He was blurry but I could make out his shape. He had his head resting on the edge of the bed so he was looking at the floor. He still had hold of my hand rubbing his thumb over like he used to. I'm in a hospital? Omfg what happened... I am hurting tho. Some pain killers would be nice.

"Hey." I manage to squeeze out a word as my vision becomes clear.

He bring his head up slowly and his expression changes from hopeless to happy and I fucked up.

He starts to cry as he wraps his arms around me. "I thought I killed you... Thank god you're okay. Sarah I love you so much I will never let you go ever again." He squeezes tighter but my aching body sent pain through me.

I take in a sharp breath from the pain and Shawn let's go fast to apologize.

"Its fine, c-can you g-get a nurse?"

"Yeah, are you in pain?"

I nod my head as he walks out to find a nurse.

How did I get here? I try to sit up but pain goes shooting through my back.

I look down and see my one leg in a cast. A cast. I can't fucking have a cast! I can't dance with a cast!

I look at my chipped toe nail polish. I try to wiggle my toes...omg why can't I wiggle my toes!?

No! please god no! I feel tears fall down my cheek as I continue to freak out.

"Shawn!" I grip the sides of the bed and scream since I could get up and throw a fit, I couldn't move anything below my hips.

Shawn and a nurse come running in. Shawn's face looks frightened. The nurse runs back out of the room.

"Shawn I'm paralyzed!"

"Babe I know but you have to calm down. Freaking out isn't going to help. Please."

"I have a fucking right to freak out!I can't fucking move my legs!" I break down and start hyperventilating. The nurse runs in with a syringe and pushed down on my arm.

She shoves the needle into me and I feel my body release all of its tension before everything went black again.

-----

This was short but what evs I am trying okay! I have a life too.