Teammates

"YOU!!!!"

Both were shocked to see each other. This was the last thing both wanted, after their fight.

" Taehyung you are requested to take your sit. Already you were late for the class above that I won't permit you to disturb the class while I am teaching" the teacher said, when he saw that Taehyung was still standing in the same place.

"Sorry sir". Taehyung apologized. The teacher nodded and continued teaching the lesson.

Jin removed his bag from the chair beside him. This was the least he wanted to happen with him.

As soon as Taehyung sat he stretched his leg as if it's his own property. He was really getting on Jin's nerves now so Jin whisper yelled at him, " Move your leg, this place is not yours only"

But Taehyung tend to ignore him, so Jin did what he is really good at he stamped Taehyung's shoe really hard.

Taehyung groaned in pain, his first instinct was to glance at their professor who was thankfully too busy in teaching the lesson.

Then he glared at Jin who just smirked at him and tried to concentrate on the lesson which was being taught.

The class was going smoothly, Jin and Taehyung did not bother each other after that, both of them were minding their own business.

"So class, with this we come to the end of the first chapter. Now as you all know, I tend to give you your projects as soon as I complete half your chapters from your first semester. But this time I will be giving you all a bit before as this project is going to be a bit hectic and you all will be paired with a partner, and I have made some chits. I and the class president will pick up chits from both the bowls, one by one, and the names picked up by us will be paired so what say let's start. " Lots of groans were heard but didn't have any option except to accept it.

The teacher started announcing the names of the pairs. Taehyung was praying that he and Jimin be paired so that they can spend more time together and he can express his feelings. But on the other side Jin was praying so that Jimin and Jungkook be paired so that they can talk and solve their issue and be the same as they were.

"So next we got is Yoongi and Hoseok.... " The professor announced. Both Yoongi and Hoseok glanced at each other, Yoongi winked at him and Hoseok looked away. Jungkook and Jin noticed that and they looked at each other and smiled. They were happy atlast Hoseok is going to lead a happy life unlike them.

"Next is Jimin and Jungkook" the professor announced again, it was not only a shock for Jungkook and Jimin but also for Taehyung. His heart broke, why the world was so against him his love. On the other hand Yoongi , Hoseok and especially Jin were really happy. Jin was more as now his Kookie is again going to be happy by Jimin's presence. But in this happiness and sadness both Taehyung and Jin didn't even notice that their names were not called.

" So we have only four chits left, so let's see who are the second last pair, so it's Yeonjun and Soobin. And our last pair is Taehyung and Jin"

As soon as Taehyung and Jin heard their name being paired both of them froze. Taehyung wanted to protest, but he knew it would be of no use, as their professor would not listen.

" So get in your seats according to your pair, and then I will be discussing about the project which you all will be working together "